Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353521212' post='2514304'] I don't know. The bride has a white dress and none of her bridesmaids do, so the groom might as well do the same thing. [/quote] Hahahaha, thats true
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353521251' post='2514305'] Hahahaha, thats true [/quote] What about your dress? I'm a fan of ballroom gowns and lace. It's your dress, though, so as long as it's not really immodest then I'm happy.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353521446' post='2514308'] What about your dress? I'm a fan of ballroom gowns and lace. It's your dress, though, so as long as it's not really immodest then I'm happy. [/quote] I like lace! A lot!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353522005' post='2514311'] I like lace! A lot! [/quote] Great! What about the style of the gown? Ballroom or something less poofy?
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353522043' post='2514312'] Great! What about the style of the gown? Ballroom or something less poofy? [/quote] I like both.. I really like vintage looking dresses.
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353522122' post='2514315'] I like both.. I really like vintage looking dresses. [/quote] Can you give a visual?
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 I like something like this: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-lace-A-line-gown-with-beaded-motif-detail-WG9821_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Trend-Vintage-Inspired
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353523749' post='2514329'] I like something like this: [url="http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-lace-A-line-gown-with-beaded-motif-detail-WG9821_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Trend-Vintage-Inspired"]http://www.davidsbri...intage-Inspired[/url] [/quote] GAHHHHHH I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353523749' post='2514329'] I like something like this: [url="http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-lace-A-line-gown-with-beaded-motif-detail-WG9821_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Trend-Vintage-Inspired"]http://www.davidsbri...intage-Inspired[/url] [/quote] I like it! It'll go good with your figure.
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1353527010' post='2514375'] GAHHHHHH I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!! [/quote] AHHH ME TOO!!!!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353534183' post='2514454'] I like it! It'll go good with your figure. [/quote] I'm glad you like it! And thanks!
mysisterisalittlesister Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353534183' post='2514454'] I like it! It'll go good with your figure. [/quote] It will go [i]well[/i] with your figure
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353546257' post='2514528'] It will go [i]well[/i] with your figure [/quote] Yes. It is a very skinny dress, which will go well with her figure.
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1353546257' post='2514528'] It will go [i]well[/i] with your figure [/quote] Grammar police!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353546522' post='2514531'] Yes. It is a very skinny dress, which will go well with her figure. [/quote] hahahahahaha! Sooo, what else is there?
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353547115' post='2514538'] Grammar police! [/quote] I guess I'm stupid, but I don't know what is wrong with using that word.
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353549272' post='2514572'] hahahahahaha! Sooo, what else is there? [/quote] Well, the dresses and tuxes are down, we know which Church we want to use, and we even have our wedding band(s) that we want. Hm... Do you want a carriage ride that will be waiting for us as we leave the Church and take us to the reception?
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353549315' post='2514573'] I guess I'm stupid, but I don't know what is wrong with using that word. [/quote] It's just more correct to use well than good in sentences like that. I forgot why, just know its a rule...
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353549464' post='2514576'] It's just more correct to use well than good in sentences like that. I forgot why, just know its a rule... [/quote] Oh, okay! I didn't realize she had edited my post! I agree that it runs better. I'm quite surprised I said "good" instead of "well", to be honest. Slip of the keyboard, I suppose.
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353549412' post='2514574'] Well, the dresses and tuxes are down, we know which Church we want to use, and we even have our wedding band(s) that we want. Hm... Do you want a carriage ride that will be waiting for us as we leave the Church and take us to the reception? [/quote] YESSSSS! We could get my horse, Hampton, to pull the carriage. I mean Hammy is pretty adorbs. Edited November 22, 2012 by Feather2264
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now