Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353484186' post='2514140'] By the way, we're totally going to have a pet liger. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE AND PLAYFUL!!!! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=qPpHzGblByc&NR=1[/media] [/quote] THAT THING IS SO CUTE
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353486241' post='2514147'] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KvGy3FjGLK0/TtHldg3NoOI/AAAAAAAACtA/cHEqtRPeyJA/s1600/Liger-NapoleonDynamite.jpg[/img] [/quote] You are a pro at finding scary pictures........
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353510796' post='2514206'] I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE. [/quote] Great! Then Michael Buble it is.[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353511001' post='2514209'] THAT THING IS SO CUTE [/quote] I KNOW!!!! I WANT IT!!!!
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353511197' post='2514211'] Great! Then Michael Buble it is. I KNOW!!!! I WANT IT!!!! [/quote] Can we name it Windsor???
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353511557' post='2514212'] Can we name it Windsor??? [/quote] Of course!
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353511619' post='2514213'] Of course! [/quote] YESSS! I always wanted to name something that.
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353511853' post='2514215'] YESSS! I always wanted to name something that. [/quote] Your wish is my command.
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 I just realized we haven't worked on our wedding plans in forever! We need to go ahead and get back to it.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353512118' post='2514217'] Your wish is my command. [/quote] OOOO EMMMM GEEEEE [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo&feature=fvwrel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo&feature=fvwrel[/url]
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353513227' post='2514232'] OOOO EMMMM GEEEEE [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo&feature=fvwrel[/media] [/quote] OH MY GOODNESS, HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!! But as I said before this, we need to get back to the wedding plans!
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353513439' post='2514234'] OH MY GOODNESS, HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!! But as I said before this, we need to get back to the wedding plans! [/quote] I K I KNOW!!! And sorry I didnt see your previous comment about it!!! But yes, we do!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353513800' post='2514238'] I K I KNOW!!! And sorry I didnt see your previous comment about it!!! But yes, we do!! [/quote] I figured you didn't so I decided to mention it again. So what are you thinking for the wedding?
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353513853' post='2514239'] I figured you didn't so I decided to mention it again. So what are you thinking for the wedding? [/quote] Hahahaha Well, it should deff be super classy.
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353514115' post='2514241'] Hahahaha Well, it should deff be super classy. [/quote] I'm thinking a '50s style wedding since I am in love with the '50s.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353514201' post='2514243'] I'm thinking a '50s style wedding since I am in love with the '50s. [/quote] YESSSSSSS! I really like that idea!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353514264' post='2514244'] YESSSSSSS! I really like that idea! [/quote] Great! What about the colors?
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353514358' post='2514245'] Great! What about the colors? [/quote] Hmmm we should deff have some blues in there. Not sure which blue or with what other colors. But i love blues...
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353514581' post='2514248'] Hmmm we should deff have some blues in there. Not sure which blue or with what other colors. But i love blues... [/quote] I love blue too! It's one of my favorite colors.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353514697' post='2514249'] I love blue too! It's one of my favorite colors. [/quote] Same here!!!! So what color do you want to have with blue?
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353514751' post='2514250'] Same here!!!! So what color do you want to have with blue? [/quote] I don't know. I also really like red, but I'm not sure that goes with blue. I think we have to decide on the shade of blue first. I like the more deep colors of blue myself. Not so deep that it gets nearly black, but respectably dark.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now