Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353479661' post='2514109'] Did you just do the math to that? haha [/quote] It's an easy calculation. 50% probability of having a boy, ten events. 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 Or, more easily: 0.5^10 = 0.0009765625 = 0.09765625%
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353479937' post='2514113'] It's an easy calculation. 50% probability of having a boy, ten events. 0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5*0.5 Or, more easily: 0.5^10 = 0.0009765625 = 0.09765625% [/quote] I know how you did it, I just wasnt expecting you to actually do it
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353479356' post='2514104'] I know, right? That is a creepy video... But that wouldn't be such a bad thing if they were all Priests. That would be amesome if we had ten sons and they all became Priests... [/quote] It made me want to cry on the inside... and that would be flipping amazing!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353480226' post='2514117'] It made me want to cry on the inside... and that would be flipping amazing! [/quote] Aw. Don't cry! It breaks my heart! It would be. So it's settled: Either four boys and six girls or ten boys that become Priests.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353480396' post='2514118'] Aw. Don't cry! It breaks my heart! It would be. So it's settled: Either four boys and six girls or ten boys that become Priests. [/quote] AW. Okay, I wont. Don't want a heart broken fiance! And yes! Thats a legit plan if I say so myself!
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353480796' post='2514119'] AW. Okay, I wont. Don't want a heart broken fiance! And yes! Thats a legit plan if I say so myself! [/quote] Thank you for understanding. So what kind of music do you want to teach them? And will they be home schooled or private schooled?
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 ya never know......I know a family who has five boys.....and that number might grow. once again, ya never know.....
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 This will be your first kid: [img]http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0709_wtf/charlie-brown_creepy.jpg[/img]
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353480962' post='2514121'] Thank you for understanding. So what kind of music do you want to teach them? And will they be home schooled or private schooled? [/quote] No problem. Hmmm, what do you suggest? And idk... It seems like it may be hard to home school 10 kids...
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1353481114' post='2514122'] ya never know......I know a family who has five boys.....and that number might grow. once again, ya never know..... [/quote] Aha.. you are true, you never know..
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353481182' post='2514123'] This will be your first kid: [img]http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0709_wtf/charlie-brown_creepy.jpg[/img] [/quote] I hope our kid doesn't look that depressed...
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353481344' post='2514124'] No problem. Hmmm, what do you suggest? And idk... It seems like it may be hard to home school 10 kids... [/quote] I want them to have a classical upbringing. Josh Groban and Michael Buble, as well as The Phantom of the Opera (We may as well since I sing songs from The Phantom of the Opera all of the time anyway). They can listen to other stuff like U2 of course, but I want them to have a wealth of classic stuff. I see your point, but it can be done. The Duggars have nineteen children, all of them home schooled. The teens did an online thing, though, which I would not want to do. However, with ten kids, having to pay the taxes on a castle, and having a high school history teacher's salary, I think we should home school to be fiscally responsible.
LinaSt.Cecilia2772 Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 How bout a kid like this... [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DA7yhC2ySLo/Tfus4U0MBAI/AAAAAAAABRU/5SysoveY87w/s1600/Russell-up.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1353481610' post='2514128'] How bout a kid like this... [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DA7yhC2ySLo/Tfus4U0MBAI/AAAAAAAABRU/5SysoveY87w/s1600/Russell-up.jpg[/img] [/quote] No. I want strapping '50s looking men, like this: [img]http://d3rm69wky8vagu.cloudfront.net/article-photos/large/1.160295.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353481762' post='2514130'] No. I want strapping '50s looking men, like this: [img]http://d3rm69wky8vagu.cloudfront.net/article-photos/large/1.160295.jpg[/img] [/quote] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353482137' post='2514132'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14[/media] [/quote] You're just jealous of his good looks.
PhuturePriest Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 By the way, we're totally going to have a pet liger. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE AND PLAYFUL!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=qPpHzGblByc&NR=1
Nihil Obstat Posted November 21, 2012 Posted November 21, 2012 [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KvGy3FjGLK0/TtHldg3NoOI/AAAAAAAACtA/cHEqtRPeyJA/s1600/Liger-NapoleonDynamite.jpg[/img]
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353481563' post='2514127'] I want them to have a classical upbringing. Josh Groban and Michael Buble, as well as The Phantom of the Opera (We may as well since I sing songs from The Phantom of the Opera all of the time anyway). They can listen to other stuff like U2 of course, but I want them to have a wealth of classic stuff. I see your point, but it can be done. The Duggars have nineteen children, all of them home schooled. The teens did an online thing, though, which I would not want to do. However, with ten kids, having to pay the taxes on a castle, and having a high school history teacher's salary, I think we should home school to be fiscally responsible. [/quote] I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLE.
Feather2264 Posted November 21, 2012 Author Posted November 21, 2012 [quote name='LinaSt.Cecilia2772' timestamp='1353481610' post='2514128'] How bout a kid like this... [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DA7yhC2ySLo/Tfus4U0MBAI/AAAAAAAABRU/5SysoveY87w/s1600/Russell-up.jpg[/img] [/quote] I flipping LOVE this movie!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now