PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353553755' post='2514632'] I would have cried if you said that... [/quote] I would have felt terrible!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353554178' post='2514635'] I would have felt terrible! [/quote] Well, you didn't say it, so happiness!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353554399' post='2514639'] Well, you didn't say it, so happiness!!! [/quote] Yay! So what else have you been up to? What have you been studying in school?
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353554510' post='2514640'] Yay! So what else have you been up to? What have you been studying in school? [/quote] The main major classes are Biology I, English II, Advanced geometry. I'm also taking word processing, which is a college business class, so I can get a business endorsement on my diploma. Edited November 22, 2012 by Feather2264
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353554905' post='2514647'] The main major classes are Biology I, English II, Advanced geometry. I'm also taking word processing, which is a college business class, so I can get a business endorsement on my diploma. [/quote] That's cool! Anything interesting that you are currently learning? And that's really smart! Doing that kind of stuff will help you a lot when you go to college!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353555130' post='2514648'] That's cool! Anything interesting that you are currently learning? And that's really smart! Doing that kind of stuff will help you a lot when you go to college! [/quote] Yeah, Biology is interesting! And I like math because I'm good at it:P And thanks! I know its gonna help!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353555490' post='2514651'] Yeah, Biology is interesting! And I like math because I'm good at it:P And thanks! I know its gonna help! [/quote] I like biology and math too! I'm just behind on math because I can't seem to find anyone to help me with it, despite being relatively okay with it! Oh well, I'll figure it out soon, I guess! What college do you want to enroll in?
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353555718' post='2514653'] I like biology and math too! I'm just behind on math because I can't seem to find anyone to help me with it, despite being relatively okay with it! Oh well, I'll figure it out soon, I guess! What college do you want to enroll in? [/quote] I'm not exactly sure yet.. :/ I still have time to think about it though!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353556368' post='2514656'] I'm not exactly sure yet.. :/ I still have time to think about it though! [/quote] I recommend Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas! It's a wonderful traditional Catholic college! If/when I go to college, that is the college I will go to!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353556498' post='2514659'] I recommend Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas! It's a wonderful traditional Catholic college! If/when I go to college, that is the college I will go to! [/quote] I will have to check into it!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353557294' post='2514668'] I will have to check into it! [/quote] Here's the site: http://www.benedictine.edu/ The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people. My sister said the average class had ten or fifteen students. Our friends from Kansas University were baffled because when she graduated all of the professors knew her name. They said at their college it's so big none of the professors can memorize all of the names.
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353557442' post='2514669'] Here's the site: [url="http://www.benedictine.edu/"]http://www.benedictine.edu/[/url] The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people. My sister said the average class had ten or fifteen students. Our friends from Kansas University were baffled because when she graduated all of the professors knew her name. They said at their college it's so big none of the professors can memorize all of the names. [/quote] It sounds nice!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353558444' post='2514678'] It sounds nice!! [/quote] Yeah! I'm not sure what I want to major in. I am looking into becoming a high school history teacher, though! What do you want to major in? Edited November 22, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353558662' post='2514681'] Yeah! I'm not sure what I want to major in. I am looking into becoming a high school history teacher, though! What do you want to major in? [/quote] That's another thing i'm not sure about.... hahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353558981' post='2514684'] That's another thing i'm not sure about.... hahaha! [/quote] Well, I'm a humanities person myself! I love philosophy, theology, history, English, music, theatre and dancing, singing, in short, it means I like everything that doesn't pay well! I'm not an engineer or nurse type, which is unfortunate because engineering and nursing are where the money is to be made. But you have to do something you like, so I'm just going to be practical and responsible with my major! I'm not certain about what I'm going to major in either right now, but I still have time. What subjects are you interested in? You say you like biology. If nursing interests you, it's worth your time to look into it.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353557442' post='2514669'] Here's the site: [url="http://www.benedictine.edu/"]http://www.benedictine.edu/[/url] The best part is, it's a relatively small college. They only have seventeen hundred students, which is nice because it is like a community and you get to know a lot of people. [/quote] Lol, wow. My university has over thirty thousand, I believe.
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353559418' post='2514692'] Lol, wow. My university has over thirty thousand, I believe. [/quote] Benedictine is amesome like that!
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353559391' post='2514690'] Well, I'm a humanities person myself! I love philosophy, theology, history, English, music, theatre and dancing, singing, in short, it means I like everything that doesn't pay well! I'm not an engineer or nurse type, which is unfortunate because engineering and nursing are where the money is to be made. But you have to do something you like, so I'm just going to be practical and responsible with my major! I'm not certain about what I'm going to major in either right now, but I still have time. What subjects are you interested in? You say you like biology. If nursing interests you, it's worth your time to look into it. [/quote] I don't want to be a nurse, 2 of my 3 sisters are nurses (Well one is still in nursing school) And everyone is like "Hey! Your going to do that too aren't ya?" or "You should be a nurse too!" And when people say that it makes me defiantly not want too... hahaha! I want to do my own thing.[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353559418' post='2514692'] Lol, wow. My university has over thirty thousand, I believe. [/quote] Big difference. Hahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 22, 2012 Posted November 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353591919' post='2514758'] I don't want to be a nurse, 2 of my 3 sisters are nurses (Well one is still in nursing school) And everyone is like "Hey! Your going to do that too aren't ya?" or "You should be a nurse too!" And when people say that it makes me defiantly not want too... hahaha! I want to do my own thing. Big difference. Hahaha! [/quote] Ha! I understand completely! Honestly I'm not too interested nursing either. I like performing or something that makes me speak or do things in front of people, which is where something like teaching and being in the theatre would come in. I think I would die of misery after a year of nursing school, haha! And happy Thanksgiving! How has your Thanksgiving been going so far? Edited November 22, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Feather2264 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Posted November 22, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353620037' post='2514868'] Ha! I understand completely! Honestly I'm not too interested nursing either. I like performing or something that makes me speak or do things in front of people, which is where something like teaching and being in the theatre would come in. I think I would die of misery after a year of nursing school, haha! And happy Thanksgiving! How has your Thanksgiving been going so far? [/quote] Hahahah! I could see you doing something like that!! And another thing with nursing is I would be so sad when someone dies..... And happy thanksgiving to you too!!!! Mine's going great! I'm just relaxing now. Everyone left my house not to long ago. We had a nice thanksgiving lunch. Loved spending time with my family! Especially my adorable grandmother: [img]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/55349b0234d911e2b2f422000a9f1255_7.jpg[/img] How's yours going!?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now