PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353636008' post='2515017'] Hahaha it just came! People would always be like Heather Feather! Then peps just called me feather [/quote] Oh, okay! I have quite a few nicknames, including "Smiley Miley", haha! People will also sing the song "He goes Miles and Miles and Miles...!" whenever I'm around, and one friend always calls me Miles Davis. I think my favorite is "Smiley Miley", though!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353636195' post='2515023'] Oh, okay! I have quite a few nicknames, including "Smiley Miley", haha! People will also sing the song "He goes Miles and Miles and Miles...!" whenever I'm around, and one friend always calls me Miles Davis. I think my favorite is "Smiley Miley", though! [/quote] Hahahahaha That made me giggle, like legit giggle.
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353636447' post='2515034'] Hahahahaha That made me giggle, like legit giggle. [/quote] Ha! You can call me Smiley Miley if you want!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353636703' post='2515038'] Ha! You can call me Smiley Miley if you want! [/quote] I SO AM! YESSSS! I'm flippinghappy right now, and idk why!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353637047' post='2515042'] I SO AM! YESSSS! I'm flippinghappy right now, and idk why! [/quote] Do we need a reason to be happy? Random happiness all around!!!!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353637095' post='2515045'] Do we need a reason to be happy? Random happiness all around!!!! [/quote] YESSS! Bring joy to the earth!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353637315' post='2515047'] YESSS! Bring joy to the earth! [/quote] Whooo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z5jOAliMqU
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353637370' post='2515050'] Whooo! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z5jOAliMqU[/media] [/quote] OH MY GOODNEESS! yes. Dance party!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353637725' post='2515052'] OH MY GOODNEESS! yes. Dance party!! [/quote] I totally just sang that song and hit all the notes. How manly is that?!?!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353638349' post='2515058'] I totally just sang that song and hit all the notes. How manly is that?!?! [/quote] If you google manly, that will be the first thing to pop up
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353644457' post='2515102'] If you google manly, that will be the first thing to pop up [/quote] Whoo! Well, I've been singing this song so I'm going to post it just because!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmi3EPUrw6g
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353644931' post='2515106'] Whoo! Well, I've been singing this song so I'm going to post it just because!!! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmi3EPUrw6g[/media] [/quote] OHHHHHH MY GERRRSH! I LUVVVV DIS SONGGG
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353646659' post='2515121'] OHHHHHH MY GERRRSH! I LUVVVV DIS SONGGG [/quote] Do you want me to sing it in the video that I will eventually do? I have found my voice is really improving with the high notes, so I am more confident in singing it than I was before!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353646957' post='2515123'] Do you want me to sing it in the video that I will eventually do? I have found my voice is really improving with the high notes, so I am more confident in singing it than I was before! [/quote] YES. YES. YES . YES. YES.
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353647306' post='2515126'] YES. YES. YES . YES. YES. [/quote] Okay! That one I shall dedicate solely to you, haha! Edited November 23, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353647443' post='2515128'] Okay! That one I shall dedicate solely to you, haha! [/quote] Aww, yay!! I can't wait to hear it!
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353648132' post='2515131'] Aww, yay!! I can't wait to hear it! [/quote] I'm hoping I'll be ready in a month, but don't hold me to that, haha!
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353648721' post='2515137'] I'm hoping I'll be ready in a month, but don't hold me to that, haha! [/quote] I'm making no promises.... jk jk haha Edited November 23, 2012 by Feather2264
PhuturePriest Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353649657' post='2515145'] I'm making no promises.... [/quote] Okay, good! But I will promise that I will do all that I can to be ready by that time! I think Michael is coming over again this Saturday, and I'm seeing him again the Saturday after that because we are hunting, so I will have some great opportunities to practice with him again.
Feather2264 Posted November 23, 2012 Author Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353649764' post='2515146'] Okay, good! But I will promise that I will do all that I can to be ready by that time! I think Michael is coming over again this Saturday, and I'm seeing him again the Saturday after that because we are hunting, so I will have some great opportunities to practice with him again. [/quote] Hahahaha okay, I can wait!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now