An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353549570' post='2514578']

Oh, okay! I didn't realize she had edited my post! I agree that it runs better. I'm quite surprised I said "good" instead of "well", to be honest. Slip of the keyboard, I suppose.
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha! Slick move!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353549616' post='2514580']

YESSSSS! We could get my horse Hampton to pull the carriage. I mean Hammy is pretty adorbs.
[/quote]

Sounds good! My sister did that for her wedding, though I completely missed this. I wasn't supposed to, but I was taking off my cassock and surplice in the sacristy because I completely forgot about it. From what I hear it looked pretty cool, though!

Are we already on page seven? We're going to need a new thread soon enough!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353549928' post='2514584']

Sounds good! My sister did that for her wedding, though I completely missed this. I wasn't supposed to, but I was taking off my cassock and surplice in the sacristy because I completely forgot about it. From what I hear it looked pretty cool, though!

Are we already on page seven? We're going to need a new thread soon enough!
[/quote]

One of my sisters did that for her wedding too!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353549956' post='2514586']

One of my sisters did that for her wedding too!
[/quote]

How many are in your family? And where do you fit into all of it? I'm going to guess that you are the last child. I don't know why, but you strike me as a last child-type like myself.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353550037' post='2514587']

How many are in your family? And where do you fit into all of it? I'm going to guess that you are the last child. I don't know why, but you strike me as a last child-type like myself.
[/quote]

Three sisters and on brother. And I am the last!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353550143' post='2514588']

Three sisters and on brother. And I am the last!
[/quote]

[i]A[/i]wesome! I wish I had a bigger family, but all I have is one older brother and one older sister, who is the oldest.

I figured so! The last child always seems to be more outgoing and extraverted.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353550240' post='2514589']

[i]A[/i]wesome! I wish I had a bigger family, but all I have is one older brother and one older sister, who is the oldest.

I figured so! The last child always seems to be more outgoing and extraverted.
[/quote]

Aha!! We are some snazzy kids.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353550357' post='2514591']

Aha!! We are some snazzy kids.
[/quote]

Haha! Indeed! Very snazzy!

And yes, I stole your writing style! Hope you don't mind! I was just talking to EmilyAnn about how I am more outgoing and perky than people here would expect, and she told me to better express how I am speaking.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353550802' post='2514593']

Haha! Indeed! Very snazzy!

And yes, I stole your writing style! Hope you don't mind! I was just talking to EmilyAnn about how I am more outgoing and perky than people here would expect, and she told me to better express how I am speaking.
[/quote]

I don't mind!!! And you are extremely perky!!! Wonder why! But express your perkiness!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353551100' post='2514597']

I don't mind!!! And you are extremely perky!!! Wonder why! But express your perkiness!!!
[/quote]

Well, I've honestly always naturally been perky and happy. But for one reason or another I stopped being so at around eight, and I was very quiet around that time. I'm just getting back into the practice of being outgoing and fun, and it's kind of hard to. But I shall try! Exclamation marks for everyone!!!!!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353551275' post='2514603']

Well, I've honestly always naturally been perky and happy. But for one reason or another I stopped being so at around eight, and I was very quiet around that time. I'm just getting back into the practice of being outgoing and fun, and it's kind of hard to. But I shall try! Exclamation marks for everyone!!!!!
[/quote]

WAHOOO EXCLAMATION MARKS!!

Believe it or not, I use to be very shy and some what introverted... Things have changed :P

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353551533' post='2514605']

WAHOOO EXCLAMATION MARKS!!

Believe it or not, I use to be very shy and some what introverted... Things have changed :P
[/quote]

Ha, same! But I'm really starting to love being extroverted and fun! I love talking to people, meeting new people, and all the like! Being shy and introverted made me really unhappy, which is because my temperament (Different than a personality, a temperament is something that cannot change in a person) is quite extroverted!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353551706' post='2514607']

Ha, same! But I'm really starting to love being extroverted and fun! I love talking to people, meeting new people, and all the like! Being shy and introverted made me really unhappy, which is because my temperament (Different than a personality, a temperament is something that cannot change in a person) is quite extroverted!
[/quote]

Aha! I was just always like afraid to talk to people... Unless knew them really well

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353551883' post='2514610']
Aha! I was just always like afraid to talk to people... Unless knew them really well
[/quote]

That's how I was, actually! I still kind of am because I am afraid I might stutter, but I find if I just keep talking I always smooth out and I speak just fine, so I am doing my best to be social and talk to everyone!