Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353738796' post='2515839'] Sure! I'll just be really nervous about it! [/quote] Yay! I feel special now!! And don't be!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353738873' post='2515841'] Yay! I feel special now!! And don't be!! [/quote] Any special requests for the story?
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353738911' post='2515842'] Any special requests for the story? [/quote] INCLUDE A HORSE OR SOME HORSES!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353738979' post='2515843'] INCLUDE A HORSE OR SOME HORSES! [/quote] That works out just perfectly, because the story is set in the Medieval ages and one of the main characters is a horse.
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353739146' post='2515844'] That works out just perfectly, because the story is set in the Medieval ages and one of the main characters is a horse. [/quote] Yay!!!
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353739513' post='2515847'] Name the horse Orson Gavinstein. [/quote] Why....?
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353739486' post='2515846'] Yay!!! [/quote] Okay, I'll get to work on it! And the horse already has a name. It's a fanfic so I don't get a choice.
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353740008' post='2515850'] Okay, I'll get to work on it! And the horse already has a name. It's a fanfic so I don't get a choice. [/quote] What's its name???
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353740130' post='2515851'] What's its name??? [/quote] Tug. He was called that because the main character held his rein and he tugged him really hard and almost made him fall.
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 And I fear we may have to have another thread soon! I think this one is going to be maxed out on posts!
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353741130' post='2515859'] And I fear we may have to have another thread soon! I think this one is going to be maxed out on posts! [/quote] WE WILL POST UNTILL WE CAN POST NO MORE!! Then we shall make new one
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353741219' post='2515860'] WE WILL POST UNTILL WE CAN POST NO MORE!! Then we shall make new one [/quote] Sweet! Keep on posting, Feather! So you like track, do you like any other sports?
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353741330' post='2515861'] Sweet! Keep on posting, Feather! So you like track, do you like any other sports? [/quote] I will!!!! I like baseball and softball!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353741467' post='2515865'] I will!!!! I like baseball and softball!! [/quote] I like baseball too! I played for a few years and wanted to keep going, but unfortunately we could never get a hold of anyone in charge, so I couldn't. I really like catching and throwing, but I really, really smell of elderberries at batting. Have you ever seen The Benchwarmers where the guy comes out to bat and his brother goes "Stop chopping at it! It's not a sword!" that's pretty much me, ahaha!
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353741605' post='2515866'] I like baseball too! I played for a few years and wanted to keep going, but unfortunately we could never get a hold of anyone in charge, so I couldn't. I really like catching and throwing, but I really, really smell of elderberries at batting. Have you ever seen The Benchwarmers where the guy comes out to bat and his brother goes "Stop chopping at it! It's not a sword!" that's pretty much me, ahaha! [/quote] Hahahahahaha! That made me laugh I playes softball for the longest time! I played catcher and third base!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353741713' post='2515867'] Hahahahahaha! That made me laugh I playes softball for the longest time! I played catcher and third base! [/quote] If you want to laugh, watch me bat. It's even funnier than it sounds. I played all over the field. I have never memorized the specific names, but I played first base, second base, third base, out field, etc. They rotated us a lot. I was even a catcher for a while.
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353741835' post='2515868'] If you want to laugh, watch me bat. It's even funnier than it sounds. I played all over the field. I have never memorized the specific names, but I played first base, second base, third base, out field, etc. They rotated us a lot. I was even a catcher for a while. [/quote] I wanna see that And I liked playing catcher!!!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353742080' post='2515869'] I wanna see that And I liked playing catcher!!! [/quote] Well, I asked my dad for a camera, so I'll probably get a video of me batting for your enjoyment! Playing catcher was fun, mostly because I didn't have to pretend like I knew what it was going on in the game!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now