An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353724042' post='2515523']

Thanks! I feel so accomplished and manly! :flex2: (Except that is an inaccurate emoticon. I smell of elderberries at weight lifting, haha!)

Haha, that's interesting! And sure! Tell me about your horse Hampton!
[/quote]

Phahahaha!!!

And Well,

Hampton is a 8 year old,grey Irish Thoroughbred. He use to be a race horse. Before I started working with him (which was in June) His owners left him in a pasture for about 6 months and didn't tend to him :( He is as sweet as can be and loves attention. He is 17hh tall. He is super duper athletic! We are currently schooling him at about 3'3-3'6 jumps, but he has the full potential to go to 5ft and higher jumps! He doesn't know how good he can jump but his confidence is building! He has a parrot mouth, which is pretty much like a human over bite. He has a short tail because about a year ago a miniture horse bit a big chunk of it out so they had to clip a good bit off so it would be even.. but its getting long again! He has an extremely long stride, he can cover A LOT of ground! And he is just fricking adorable!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353724531' post='2515530']
Phahahaha!!!

And Well,

Hampton is a 8 year old,grey Irish Thoroughbred. He use to be a race horse. Before I started working with him (which was in June) His owners left him in a pasture for about 6 months and didn't tend to him :( He is as sweet as can be and loves attention. He is 17hh tall. He is super duper athletic! We are currently schooling him at about 3'3-3'6 jumps, but he has the full potential to go to 5ft and higher jumps! He doesn't know how good he can jump but his confidence is building! He has a parrot mouth, which is pretty much like a human over bite. He has a short tail because about a year ago a miniture horse bit a big chunk of it out so they had to clip a good bit off so it would be even.. but its getting long again! He has an extremely long stride, he can cover A LOT of ground! And he is just fricking adorable!
[/quote]

He sounds amesome and adorable! Plus, better yet, he is Irish! That's just so cool! Do you have any pictures?

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353724739' post='2515531']
He sounds amesome and adorable! Plus, better yet, he is Irish! That's just so cool! Do you have any pictures?
[/quote]

Yes!! Their kinda old, I had some newer ones on my phone but it got messed up so I don't have them anymore... :( So I got these off of facebook!

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/165948_2232717355184_1824424585_n.jpg[/img]

In action: (these are from his first horse show, in July! So we've improved.)

In the warm up ringgg,

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/578794_2266028547943_1976593954_n.jpg[/img]

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353726397' post='2515547']
Yes!! Their kinda old, I had some newer ones on my phone but it got messed up so I don't have them anymore... :( So I got these off of facebook!

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/165948_2232717355184_1824424585_n.jpg[/img]

In action: (these are from his first horse show, in July! So we've improved.)

In the warm up ringgg,

[img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/578794_2266028547943_1976593954_n.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I LOVE HIM!!!! I must ride him one day!!!

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353726481' post='2515550']
I LOVE HIM!!!! I must ride him one day!!!
[/quote]

I LOVE HIM TOO! I'll have to get some new pics soon and show you them, because we are deff jumping bigger and better! And he just got his coat clipped so he looks so pretty! Phahaha okay!!!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353726586' post='2515552']

I LOVE HIM TOO! I'll have to get some new pics soon and show you them, because we are deff jumping bigger and better! And he just got his coat clipped so he looks so pretty! Phahaha okay!!!
[/quote]

Okay! He looks pretty good already, though, so if he looks better then that's simply amesome!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353726703' post='2515557']

Okay! He looks pretty good already, though, so if he looks better then that's simply amesome!
[/quote]

Yes! His coat looks better, him jumping s better, he has more muscle now, he has improved a lot!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353726991' post='2515564']

Yes! His coat looks better, him jumping s better, he has more muscle now, he has improved a lot!
[/quote]

Oh wow! He looks like he was jumping well in the first picture, but I don't know much about horses other than what I have learned from The Legend of Zelda, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353727095' post='2515565']

Oh wow! He looks like he was jumping well in the first picture, but I don't know much about horses other than what I have learned from The Legend of Zelda, haha!
[/quote]

Phahahaha! Well, I guess when we get married I'll have to teach you about horses :P

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353727297' post='2515568']

Phahahaha! Well, I guess when we get married I'll have to teach you about horses :P
[/quote]

Okay, sweet! That's yet another thing to look forward to in marriage! :P

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353729651' post='2515639']

Okay, sweet! That's yet another thing to look forward to in marriage! :P
[/quote]

Whoop whooop!!

How was your trip to the store a little while ago?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353729778' post='2515646']

Whoop whooop!!

How was your trip to the store a little while ago?
[/quote]

Cold. :P But it also took forever because I didn't know what I want. Generally I always have something in mind otherwise I take forever trying to decide, haha!

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353729869' post='2515652']

Cold. :P But it also took forever because I didn't know what I want. Generally I always have something in mind otherwise I take forever trying to decide, haha!
[/quote]

EWWW COLD :P And what did you end up getting?