PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353889968' post='2516503'] Yep! [/quote] Awww! Labradors are so cute!
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353889668' post='2516499'] feather's whack [/quote] I can admit to that,
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353890026' post='2516505'] I can admit to that, [/quote] You're whack in a cool way. Unless of course there is no such thing. Then you're not whack. I can't say I know exactly what "whack" means.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353890131' post='2516507'] You're whack in a cool way. Unless of course there is no such thing. Then you're not whack. I can't say I know exactly what "whack" means. [/quote] thanks, I guess, hahaha!
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353890379' post='2516509'] thanks, I guess, hahaha! [/quote] Haha! Take it as a compliment. If you're not sure what I mean, just assume it is a compliment. That's my advice.
EmilyAnn Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353889231' post='2516492'] That makes me wonder what you said now.... [/quote] Oh nothing bad. I was just teasing him.
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353890026' post='2516505'] I can admit to that, [/quote] i know.. you did it twice
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353890830' post='2516515'] i know.. you did it twice [/quote] make it 3, i'm whack
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353890913' post='2516516'] make it 3, i'm whack [/quote] You show him, Feather!
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353892512' post='2516535'] You show him, Feather! [/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353892657' post='2516536'] i totally got told. [/quote] I don't remember typing that..
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353892977' post='2516544'] I don't remember typing that.. [/quote] That's because you didn't. MIkolbe changes posts for fun.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353890548' post='2516511'] Haha! Take it as a compliment. If you're not sure what I mean, just assume it is a compliment. That's my advice. [/quote] Hahahaha okay![quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1353890650' post='2516513'] Oh nothing bad. I was just teasing him. [/quote] Oh, okay haha
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353892977' post='2516544'] I don't remember typing that.. [/quote] well, in your defense, you're just a girl...
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353893050' post='2516545'] That's because you didn't. MIkolbe changes posts for fun. [/quote] That makes sense..
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353893059' post='2516546'] Hahahaha okay! [/quote] Hm... I am no longer sure what to say... There is but one thing to do when this happens... Watch Ask A Ninja! If you have never heard of him before, you are missing out. He's the funniest guy on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkYOkSF3G0&list=UUmQ-vOd3wodBGmDwfHecTCA&index=69&feature=plcp
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353893125' post='2516547'] well, in your defense, you're just a girl... [/quote] Why would you be sexist against your own gender?[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353893289' post='2516551'] Hm... I am no longer sure what to say... There is but one thing to do when this happens... Watch Ask A Ninja! If you have never heard of him before, you are missing out. He's the funniest guy on Youtube. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkYOkSF3G0&list=UUmQ-vOd3wodBGmDwfHecTCA&index=69&feature=plcp[/media] [/quote] Hahahahahahha!
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 wow.. you ARE slow... i see why he likes you...
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353893888' post='2516565'] Why would you be sexist against your own gender? Hahahahahahha! [/quote] I know, right! He's so hilarious! Here's a review of his on Pirates of the Caribbean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAf-idhAbyE
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353893968' post='2516569'] wow.. you ARE slow... i see why he likes you... [/quote] Don't lie to yourself. You know your a girl. Don't change the subject.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now