Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353894383' post='2516589'] *you're [/quote] Correcting my grammar is all you got?
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 Feather is totally winning this fight.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353895992' post='2516621'] you don't kill flies with nukes. [/quote] I could kill you with a nuke. But I wouldn't do that, I'm not that mean. Or am I..? Edited November 26, 2012 by Feather2264
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353896944' post='2516628'] I could kill you with a nuke. But I wouldn't do that, I'm not that mean. Or am I..? [/quote] You told me you wouldn't even be in a fist fight and would run away. I'm pretty sure you aren't the nuclear arms type.
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a sammich... i mean, if you're man enough...
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 Feather, I'm going into the kitchen. Would you like a sandwich? [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353897677' post='2516635'] tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a sammich... i mean, if you're man enough... [/quote] [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353896944' post='2516628'] I could kill you with a nuke. But I wouldn't do that, I'm not that mean. Or am I..? [/quote] Feather, I'm going to the kitchen to make a sandwich. Would you like one?
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353897677' post='2516635'] tell her to get in the kitchen and make you a sammich... i mean, if you're man enough... [/quote] [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353897883' post='2516636'] Feather, I'm going into the kitchen. Would you like a sandwich? Feather, I'm going to the kitchen to make a sandwich. Would you like one? [/quote] Oh snap. You just got served.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353898001' post='2516639'] Oh snap. You just got served. [/quote] I did or he did? If you want to be technical, if you would like a sandwich then you will be the one served. Edited November 26, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353897404' post='2516632'] You told me you wouldn't even be in a fist fight and would run away. I'm pretty sure you aren't the nuclear arms type. [/quote] Never underestimate me.
MIKolbe Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353897883' post='2516636'] Feather, I'm going into the kitchen. Would you like a sandwich? Feather, I'm going to the kitchen to make a sandwich. Would you like one? [/quote] the estrogen is strong with this one...
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353898063' post='2516643'] Never underestimate me. [/quote] I'm sorry for doubting you. If you choose to push that red button then I am with you 100%.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353898055' post='2516642'] I did or he did? If you want to be technical, if you would like a sandwich then you will be the one served. [/quote] you
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353898119' post='2516646'] you [/quote] Well, that's a nice change. Usually I'm the one serving. Being served is a nice treat.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353898354' post='2516649'] Well, that's a nice change. Usually I'm the one serving. Being served is a nice treat. [/quote] But he got you back with this one.. [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353898088' post='2516644'] the estrogen is strong with this one... [/quote]
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353899445' post='2516659'] But he got you back with this one.. [/quote] I do have estrogen. All men do. Just as all women have testosterone. The difference is men have way more testosterone and women have way more estrogen.
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353899542' post='2516660'] I do have estrogen. All men do. Just as all women have testosterone. The difference is men have way more testosterone and women have way more estrogen. [/quote] Oh snap, and he came back.
PhuturePriest Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353899808' post='2516663'] Oh snap, and he came back. [/quote]
Feather2264 Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353900427' post='2516668'] [/quote] Oh gosh....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now