An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1353998573' post='2517564']

No bigamy will happen. He likes Emily not me. Okay?
[/quote]

Don't come crying to me in ten years when you're married to him and wondering "why did I do something so stupid?"

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353998827' post='2517566']
Listen to the woman. She's smarter than you.
[/quote]

Impossible.

brianthephysicist

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1354025996' post='2517656']
I see this argument going...............nowhere
[/quote]
And that has stopped phatmass before?

i<3franciscans

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1354040474' post='2517737']
And that has stopped phatmass before?
[/quote]
True...

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353999763' post='2517567']

Don't come crying to me in ten years when you're married to him and wondering "why did I do something so stupid?"

Impossible.
[/quote]

Why would I blame you. And plus, I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1354054017' post='2517887']
Why would I blame you. And plus, I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen.
[/quote]

Just let them have their fun. There's apparently no way to get them to stop, so we'll let them have their dreams. :P

How was school today? Did you learn anything interesting?

PhuturePriest

By the way, this image is amesome so I wanted to share it.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s480x480/179378_10151093192615904_107258483_n.jpg[/img]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1354054116' post='2517890']

Just let them have their fun. There's apparently no way to get them to stop, so we'll let them have their dreams. :P

How was school today? Did you learn anything interesting?
[/quote]

Good, except some kid kept on staring at me like he was about to kill me... hahaah

And not really haha.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1354062532' post='2517951']

Good, except some kid kept on staring at me like he was about to kill me... hahaah

And not really haha.
[/quote]

Hahaha. That sounds kind of scary. :hehe: I'm really glad I don't go to a public school. My cousin said when she went to high school it was common to see lesbian and gay couples making out in the hallway, and she saw all sorts of nasty stuff like that. I'm glad I am shielded from such nastiness, haha.

Well, that's no fun! I had to leave today so I got out of school, but tomorrow I'm doing a forty question literature test. My sister says I should do really good. I'm hoping for at least thirty five right.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1354062799' post='2517954']

Hahaha. That sounds kind of scary. :hehe: I'm really glad I don't go to a public school. My cousin said when she went to high school it was common to see lesbian and gay couples making out in the hallway, and she saw all sorts of nasty stuff like that. I'm glad I am shielded from such nastiness, haha.

Well, that's no fun! I had to leave today so I got out of school, but tomorrow I'm doing a forty question literature test. My sister says I should do really good. I'm hoping for at least thirty five right.
[/quote]

Well... I've never seen that... hahaha. I've seen some people make out like in the corner but not like that haha

And I'm sure you will do great!

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1354063943' post='2517966']

Well... I've never seen that... hahaha. I've seen some people make out like in the corner but not like that haha

And I'm sure you will do great!
[/quote]

Well, that's good news, haha! I wouldn't wish for anyone to see nasty stuff like that.

Thanks! But I haven't done any studying beforehand for a few months. I'm just doing pretests to see where I am and what I need to work on. I think I should do no worse than thirty, but I'm guessing if I do badly I will get thirty three right and seven wrong.

I mean I see couples (not gay or anything) just giving each other kiss on a daily basis, but not like having some full make out session.. hahaha

No problem! And I see, I see.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1354064463' post='2517975']
I mean I see couples (not gay or anything) just giving each other kiss on a daily basis, but not like having some full make out session.. hahaha

No problem! And I see, I see.
[/quote]

Haha, that's not too terrible. But a full make out session with any couple (Gay or heterosexual) is just nasty. It's like, nobody wants to see you do that! Haha.