An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather's And Fp's Thread Because We're amesome

Feather2264

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1354065182' post='2517980']

Haha, that's not too terrible. But a full make out session with any couple (Gay or heterosexual) is just nasty. It's like, nobody wants to see you do that! Haha.
[/quote]

For reals. Like get a room if your going to do that.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Feather2264' timestamp='1354067468' post='2517996']

For reals. Like get a room if your going to do that.
[/quote]

Or at least have the decency of hiding behind a building like normal people.

PhuturePriest

That is what I'm saying.

Haha. So how is your night going? Can you believe tomorrow is already going to be Wednesday? School is just flying by this week *Sarcasm*. :hehe:

PhuturePriest

Not much, not much. How about you?

I am currently wondering why I am waiting so long to go on my run. :P I think I will go on a run, take a shower, say the Rosary, and then talk to you fine people on Phatmass until I have to go to bed. I'm also really dreading tomorrow because I have to wake up at five in the morning to get ready for work. I am going to work until possibly six in the evening or more, and then go on a thirty minute drive home. I'll say this again: I am really dreading tomorrow. :P

I am currently wondering why I am waiting so long to go on my run. :P I think I will go on a run, take a shower, say the Rosary, and then talk to you fine people on Phatmass until I have to go to bed. I'm also really dreading tomorrow because I have to wake up at five in the morning to get ready for work. I am going to work until possibly six in the evening or more, and then go on a thirty minute drive home. I'll say this again: I am really dreading tomorrow. :P

Nice! And haha I bet :P what do you do for work?

PhuturePriest

Nice! And haha I bet :P what do you do for work?

Oh, I work for my dad. He owns a barbecue business. I feel grateful to work with him because I have worked all of my life and it has given me thousands of hours of work experience, but sometimes I wish I didn't have to work when it is twenty degrees out is all. :P

PhuturePriest

Ohh nice!!

Haha, yeah, I suppose it's nice, though I really don't want to go. :P I'm sure tomorrow will go just as fast as today went... Not.

So how is your night going?

PhuturePriest

Aww haha

Pretty well, yours?

That's good! My night last night went really well, and today so far is going pretty great. How about you?