Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 I have been on PM for a few months now, but I have a few practical questions. --What does the button "Give Props" do/mean? --What does the "Multiquote" button do/mean --How do I quote only one line of someone else, without quoting their whole post/reply? I will let you know if I think of any more. Thanks everyone
Papist Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1353430924' post='2513707'] I have been on PM for a few months now, but I have a few practical questions. --What does the button "Give Props" do/mean? [color=#ff0000]equal to 'like'[/color] --What does the "Multiquote" button do/mean [color=#ff0000]reply to multiple posts in one post[/color] --How do I quote only one line of someone else, without quoting their whole post/reply? [color=#ff0000]click quote and delete what you don't want into your reply[/color] I will let you know if I think of any more. Thanks everyone [/quote] [size=6]^[/size]
MIKolbe Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 prop button - you like a post, you give it a prop! [url="http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/p/f/What-Is-PROPS.htm"]http://netforbeginne...at-Is-PROPS.htm[/url] multuquote - when you want to quote more than one person in your reply, you hit the multiquote button for each post you want to quote. As you hit the button, directions (of sorts) will follow. quote the post, that will go into your reply box. before you hit reply, delete what you don't want wthout messing with the quote tags experiment a bit.
MIKolbe Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1353430924' post='2513707'] --How do I quote only one line of someone else, without quoting their whole post/reply? [/quote] [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1353431618' post='2513711'] [size=6]^[/size] AND MIKOLBE IS MY FAVORITE [/quote] you can also add text to their quote, thereby making it seem like they said something they actually did not say. This is most entertaining.
Winchester Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1353430924' post='2513707'] I have been on PM for a few months now, but I have a few practical questions. --What does the button "Give Props" do/mean? --What does the "Multiquote" button do/mean --How do I quote only one line of someone else, without quoting their whole post/reply? I will let you know if I think of any more. Thanks everyone [/quote] [img]http://www.sfcritic.com/wp-content/uploads/Insane_Clown_Posse.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353431799' post='2513713'] you can also add text to their quote, thereby making it seem like they said something they actually did not say. I'm a little fairy boy. This is most entertaining. [/quote] It is. Especially misquoting someone on purpose during a debate. That gets the ones with less patience to go off, hilarity ensuing thereafter. It also works when you want to hurt a person's image. Case in point ^^^^
homeschoolmom Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 I give props when I'm too lazy to post anything else.
Papist Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 Also, keep in mind that when you Prop a male regulator it requires a double-click.
MIKolbe Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1353434880' post='2513727'] Also, keep in mind that when you Prop a male regulator it requires a double-click. [/quote] [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1353434972' post='2513729'] [/quote] [img]http://www.12thblog.com/wp-content/images/2011/02/d1026/01.jpg[/img]
Papist Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 Whoa! I can't believe you used a dog to depict hsmom.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/447/hello-yes-this-is-dog.png[/img]
Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted November 20, 2012 Author Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353434118' post='2513720'] It is. Especially misquoting someone on purpose during a debate. That gets the ones with less patience to go off, hilarity ensuing thereafter. It also works when you want to hurt a person's image. Case in point ^^^^ [/quote] Well, well, well, what kind of protestant are you, my friend?
Not A Mallard Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1353440869' post='2513807'] Well, well, well, what kind of protestant are you, my friend? [/quote] A [b][i]Catholic[/i][/b] protestant. Whoa. That sentence just cancelled itself out
PhuturePriest Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Mary+Immaculate<3' timestamp='1353440869' post='2513807'] Well, well, well, what kind of protestant are you, my friend? [/quote] The protesting kind.
Freedom Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353434118' post='2513720'] It is. Especially misquoting someone on purpose during a debate. That gets the ones with less patience to go off, hilarity ensuing thereafter. It also works when you want to hurt a person's image. Case in point ^^^^ [/quote] It bugs me slightly when someone fixes what I said. Then after they say, "fixed." It makes me wanna say, "Go fix your face." But I don't I'm new too and I have a question... How do you start a pole, can new people do it?
Winchester Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353450380' post='2513872'] I am enraeged [/quote] fxd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now