An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Don't "get" A Few Phatmass Actions...

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353452555' post='2513906']Practice makes perfect, show him once you know a few tricks :)[/quote]
:hehe: you're amesome.

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353452490' post='2513905']
Dudes and chicks, my question was serious... How do you start a poll, can us newbies make one?
[/quote]
since you're amesome, i'll answer your question. Click the button that says "Start New Topic". on the screen that shows up, on the right hand side, there is a line that says "Manage Topic Poll". That's where you can enter your poll question and poll answers. Click finished, then click "Post New Topic"

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353452490' post='2513905']
Dudes and chicks, my question was serious... How do you start a poll, can us newbies make one?
[/quote]

No there needs to be a 2 year space inbetween your posts in order to do a poll.

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353461598' post='2513965']
No there needs to be a 2 year space inbetween your posts in order to do a poll.
[/quote]

It takes 2 years to no longer be a newbie?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353450380' post='2513872']

It bugs me slightly when someone fixes what I said. Then after they say, "fixed." It makes me wanna say, "Go fix your face." But I don't :)

I'm new too and I have a question... How do you start a pole, can new people do it?
[/quote]

With a large tree? Did you intend to ask about polls? Because that's a different answer.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

It bugs me slightly when someone fixes what I said. Then after they say, "fixed." It makes me wanna say, "Go fix your face." But I don't :)

I'm new too and I have a question... How do you start a pole, can new people do it?
[/quote]

With a large tree? Did you intend to ask about polls? Because that's a different answer.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[/quote]

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[/quote]

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[/quote]

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353469609' post='2514020']
Did you do that on purpose PadrePioOfPietrelcino?
[/quote]

Not at all I was very surprised, yesterday I got a double...but a quintuplet?

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1353452842' post='2513911']
since you're amesome, i'll answer your question. Click the button that says "Start New Topic". on the screen that shows up, on the right hand side, there is a line that says "Manage Topic Poll". That's where you can enter your poll question and poll answers. Click finished, then click "Post New Topic"
[/quote]

What am I doing wrong? When I click on "Post New Topic." It says, "You must enter a post."