An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Don't "get" A Few Phatmass Actions...

Mary+Immaculate<3

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

C'mon Mods, help a sistah out...

I would help out, but I'm not a mod...heck I can't even get a CM tag...

....well ok, you just retype the name between the " " after it says quote name=

Or just delete it

I would help out, but I'm not a mod...heck I can't even get a CM tag...

....well ok, you just retype the name between the " " after it says quote name=

Or just delete it

<_<

[quote name="Lil Red" post="2523880" timestamp="1355450184"]

:)

The thing is my posting phormat has changed... There are no user names to erase.  When I reply with a quote there is this indented rectangle and it quotes only what they said, not who said it, there is nothing to modify except what they had previously typed.  Ugh, I hate being a blonde!

The thing is my posting phormat has changed... There are no user names to erase.  When I reply with a quote there is this indented rectangle and it quotes only what they said, not who said it, there is nothing to modify except what they had previously typed.  Ugh, I hate being a blonde!

Keep trying.

I figured it out, by seeing what all the functions in the toolbar do.  Blondes have more fun anyway!

Thank you Mods for doing your job, it's obvious you don't get paid for the effort  :hehe2:

Not sure how to change the user name of who quoted, but that's okay cuz I didn't wanna learn that anyway.  I can tell you've been around the Phatmass Block, Winchester.

Not sure how to change the user name of who quoted, but that's okay cuz I didn't wanna learn that anyway.  I can tell you've been around the Phatmass Block, Winchester.

Try now.

I didn't mean to offend. I just thought exorcism fit better than abortion since you wouldn't actually be dead.

Since I am an angel, I didn't take offense so I don't have to forgive you.