An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fellow Usaers: What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving?

Mary+Immaculate<3

Mary+Immaculate<3

Are you going anywhere far away? Staying home? Hosting it at your house? What are you eating? Traditional Thanksgiving meal? Chinese, Italian, Polish, Czech? I'm going to Queens, NY to my sister's apartment for a semi-traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Edited by Mary+Immaculate<3

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353464933' post='2513986']
Drinking myself into oblivion early in the day.
[/quote]

What kind of drink? Based on your picture I'd guess eggnog ;)

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Working from 9am to close which will be much later than 5pm when last food ppl are sat down. I could get out as late as 8pm or later.

Piles of food, board games, and loud boisterous conversations and debate on philosophical, religious, and political stuff. It's the Finky way.

PhuturePriest

I'm having two Thanksgivings (Like we did last year). One will be on the actual date itself where we will go to my grandmother's house where we will of course have a regular lunch of turkey and rolls, and then on Saturday we are having turkey and homemade chicken noodle soup so we can have it with my sister and her husband (Who are going to his parent's house). It's also his birthday, so it is kind of for that too.

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1353466963' post='2513999']...before that Mass 9 am
[/quote]
I'm glad you get to go to Mass, going definitely starts any day right, whether it's a holiday you have to work or not :)

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1353471591' post='2514030']hubby is cooking. :)
[/quote]

How'd that happen? XD
Does he like cooking?

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1353467212' post='2514001']
Working from 9am to close which will be much later than 5pm when last food ppl are sat down. I could get out as late as 8pm or later.
[/quote]

Where do you work?

Mary+Immaculate<3

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1353468002' post='2514003']
Piles of food, board games, and loud boisterous conversations and debate on philosophical, religious, and political stuff. It's the Finky way.
[/quote]

Is it also the "Drinky" way? ;)