An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Dream In Color?

Freedom

Do you dream in color?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mary+Immaculate<3

I have wacko dreams, to I'm usually not focusing on or taking in the landscape :P
But now that I think about it, they definitely aren't in black and white? Whose would be (answer: people who watch too many B&W movies)

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

I usually don't remember the plot of my dreams, but I have memories of what color they were. Weird, I know. But usually my dream color varies.

I sometimes dream in colour. Also I never dream in black and white, but sometimes my perception of the dream does not include colour. It is not that colours are somehow lacking. It is more like colour does not exist, in those circumstances.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353473394' post='2514052']
I sometimes dream in colour. Also I never dream in black and white, but sometimes my perception of the dream does not include colour. It is not that colours are somehow lacking. It is more like colour does not exist, in those circumstances.
[/quote]

So there is no color, but there is no color lacking?

Teach me more, O wise one.

My dreams are always in color, extremely detailed, almost always memorable, and sometimes lucid enough that I can actively interact with them. It's actually a bit unnerving.

PhuturePriest

I always dream in color. However, my dreams never make sense. I have yet to have one dream that made sense. Two nights ago I dreamt that I was enrolled in a college called America University. It was the biggest university in America and it had over a hundred thousand students. My dorm was co-ed and my roommate was Kim Kardashian, whom I was dating. We were in a play together and practiced our lines.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353473707' post='2514058']

So there is no color, but there is no color lacking?

Teach me more, O wise one.
[/quote]

Yeah, that is the idea.

Kind of like if you were born with absolutely zero sense of colour, you would not spend your life thinking "hey, I am seeing everything in greyscale."

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353473860' post='2514064']
Yeah, that is the idea.

Kind of like if you were born with absolutely zero sense of colour, you would not spend your life thinking "hey, I am seeing everything in greyscale."
[/quote]

I was dating Kim Kardashian in my dream (Look at my post above this one). Your argument is invalid.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1353473932' post='2514065']

I was dating Kim Kardashian in my dream (Look at my post above this one). Your argument is invalid.
[/quote]
I am pretty sure I would rather die than experience that.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353474045' post='2514067']
I am pretty sure I would rather die than experience that.
[/quote]

Jealous?