An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Talk To Yourself?

Freedom

Do you talk to yourself?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LittleWaySoul

Hm, I've never been one to talk to myself. I'll sing sometimes, but I don't talk to myself. I wonder what that says about me. Huh.

Do I talk to myself?  Why, yes, I do!

I used to think I was the only one.  I'd be sitting in my car waiting for the light to change and I would start talking, out loud, with no one else in the car.  But I've seen others do it, too.  I'm not the only crazy one.  :crazy:

The Mater Dolorosa

I sure do, and sometimes I even answer myself.....it's when the third person start in that something is wrong :crazy:

Yes, but I sing to myself a whole lot more than I talk to myself. (but then I will comment to myself about what I am singing...) :topsy:

I talk to myself all the time, and I quite enjoy it to be honest. It is nice to always have someone whom one can speak comfortably with

I talk to myself pretty often. It helps pass the time when I'm doing menial or repetitive tasks.

You stole my name.  

PhuturePriest

I didn't realize the irony of it at the time, but when I saw only two people voted that they did not speak to themselves, I exclaimed "Yes! So we're actually the normal ones!"