An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Talk To Yourself?

Freedom

Do you talk to yourself?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. My parents stole your name.

Trying to shift responsibility for your transgressions onto others.  You must be a liberal!

Trying to shift responsibility for your transgressions onto others. You must be a liberal!

Define "liberal". And "transgression", while you're at it. ;)

PhuturePriest

Trying to shift responsibility for your transgressions onto others.  You must be a liberal!

Just so you know, the last like I ever got before dUSt decided to take props off was by you. Thanks for being there, sassy gay friend!

theculturewarrior

I am great listener, I have a good sense of humor, and I am easy on the eyes.  Of course I talk to myself.  Who wouldn't?

Hm, I've never been one to talk to myself. I'll sing sometimes, but I don't talk to myself. I wonder what that says about me. Huh.

It says... you're weird.

Do I talk to myself?  Why, yes, I do!

I used to think I was the only one.  I'd be sitting in my car waiting for the light to change and I would start talking, out loud, with no one else in the car.  But I've seen others do it, too.  I'm not the only crazy one.  :crazy:

Hmm... How do you know they're not using the bluetooth in their car?  

I didn't realize the irony of it at the time, but when I saw only two people voted that they did not speak to themselves, I exclaimed "Yes! So we're actually the normal ones!"

No, they're the "different" ones.