An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather Heard Me Sing

PhuturePriest

Do you realize how many phat-relationships there are from people that were started entirely on PM?

J_LoL & MarieTheres (I can't spell), Nihil & his fiance (sorry dude I know her RL name but not her PM name), MissScripture & Roamin, just to name a few

Me.

:|

Luthien and Laudate_Dominum, Azaelia and Phatcatholic.

(Katy's PM name is/was Moosey.)

Soooo?

:bounce:

In exchange for totally calling it, I think we PMers who are ribbing you guys definitely deserve an invitation to the wedding.

So hurry up and confess your undying love to him or something. I'm a busy man and I don't have all week to wait around while you guys pretend not to understand Rick Astley's prophetic words.

Like Mother Teresa always said, "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics." Besides that, my soul has a particular property by which my will imposes itself onto reality, creating a sort of fluidity in reality which acts as a buffer between my substance and that of those with whom I interact.

Therefore anyone who enters this buffer zone tends to experience a sort of dissociation, which causes a shift in their own event horizon, as their spatio-temporal reality molds to my will.

brianthephysicist

Soooo?

He was primarily giving me the info for the sake of having it but it also had the side effect of helping me convince you that PM relationships are not very surprising.

:bounce:

In exchange for totally calling it, I think we PMers who are ribbing you guys definitely deserve an invitation to the wedding.

I totally agree.

Yes. It was formulated as one, whereas yours was more of a request. Not an interrogative, at all. But there was the question mark. Out of place, like a donkey in a dentist's office.

Whether a donkey is out of place in a dentist's office depends entirely on where you go for dental work.

Roamin Catholic

Whether a donkey is out of place in a dentist's office depends entirely on where you go for dental work.

You are alive!!!!