An Old School Catholic Message Board

Feather Heard Me Sing

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Y'all will never give up on this will y'all lol

They won't give up until we get married to other people. Then they will go to the Vatican and ask for more information about annulments and see if it is still possible for us to divorce our spouses and get married.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Yeah. Just get used to it, because it will never end, haha.

It might if you stop posting topics about how you called a girl and sang to her on the phone while at the same time adamantly insisting that there is nothing between you two.

I, for one, know that you two are not dating, but based on the way you go about posting this stuff certainly makes it seem like something is coming.

Sorry, I'm in a p'ssy mood.

PhuturePriest

It might if you stop posting topics about how you called a girl and sang to her on the phone while at the same time adamantly insisting that there is nothing between you two.

I, for one, know that you two are not dating, but based on the way you go about posting this stuff certainly makes it seem like something is coming.

Sorry, I'm in a p'ssy mood.

It was just one thread, first of all, so the words "stop posting threads about how you called a girl and sang to her on the phone" are inaccurate. Secondly, it was four in the morning when I wrote this thread. I didn't know people would spin it like this when I wrote it, I just wrote it for people like you that have been wanting to hear me sing.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

It was just one thread, first of all, so the words "stop posting threads about how you called a girl and sang to her on the phone" are inaccurate. Secondly, it was four in the morning when I wrote this thread. I didn't know people would spin it like this when I wrote it, I just wrote it for people like you that have been wanting to hear me sing.

I meant that there are multiple threads you have created about girls you like (and Heather in particular), that's all, and if you didn't do that often, this kind of thing might end if it really bothered you enough to want to end it.

Again, sorry, I'm not in a good mood. So, I must have been like, "YEAH, I feel like crap, so I'm going to go into this thread and make FP butthurt!" I often question my own thoughts... LOL

PhuturePriest

I meant that there are multiple threads you have created about girls you like (and Heather in particular), that's all, and if you didn't do that often, this kind of thing might end if it really bothered you enough to want to end it.

Again, sorry, I'm not in a good mood. So, I must have been like, "YEAH, I feel like crap, so I'm going to go into this thread and make FP butthurt!" I often question my own thoughts... LOL

Oh, don't feel bad! I wasn't upset or anything! I'm sorry that you are feeling bad, and I will listen to you. If you notice I haven't been jokingly flirting or making any new threads about it, which I was hoping would help end it (If not for my sake at least for Feather's), but I'm sure if I just give it a little more time people will stop accusing me of dating women I haven't even met. :P

But despite the jokes, I really don't like being known as the guy that flirts or the guy that goes after women. That's not the kind of man I want to be, and that's definitely not the kind of man I want to be known as.

Edited by FuturePriest387

brianthephysicist

Get on that.

Luthien and Laudate_Dominum, Azaelia and Phatcatholic.

(Katy's PM name is/was Moosey.)

Represent. :cool:

And let the record show that Azaelia and Luthien are both my older sisters. No one can escape it. :ninja:

Edited by Moosey

Represent. :cool:

And let the record show that Azaelia and Luthien are both my older sisters. No one can escape it. :ninja:

You guys are the plague. :|