An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome, Mirusmundi!

ToJesusMyHeart

LittleWaySoul

She told me that she wasn't able to comment or anything yet when I texted her. I forgot about that. How does she get to do that?

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353904910' post='2516759']
She told me that she wasn't able to comment or anything yet when I texted her. I forgot about that. How does she get to do that?
[/quote]
[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353866287' post='2516341']
Does she know about the rule that she must match me in a battle of wits before she is allowed to stay?
[/quote]

:|

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

[quote name='LittleWaySoul' timestamp='1353904910' post='2516759']
[/quote]

She should have recieved a validation email to the one she used to register, that email should have a link in it to verify her account. Her first post will have a delay as it nut be approved by a moderator first.

GREETINGS, ONE AND ALL! This thread. Wow. I feel so loved I can't even comprehend it. (Not a David Crowder Band reference, not a DC*B reference...okay forgeddit it's a DC*B reference. Majorly.) DYLANA, KATIE, AND KELLY, HI. <3 You can stop pestering me into PM existence now, aren't you joyful?! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up, LoT, Lil' Red, and NtP! Some of my friends genocide Canadians, but I promise I'll be nice, he's my brother in Christ. Nihil, dearest, bring on the wits, and please remember never to argue with a Sicilian (or a Hungarian-Croatian-Irish-Spanish-Aztec-French-Mexican-Basque) when death is on the line. Luke, ye gilded Byzantine, I know you (cyber-ly), so none of this formality. MIKolbe, do you have any friends? It's okay, neither did St. Louis de Montfort. But I'm curious, what's the "I" for? I never did know Kolbe's middle name...is it Immaculata? To the rest of you wonderful people, HI!!!! ::waves:: I'm not sure if this post'll be approved soon because apparently MIKolbe's a regulator and I'm humbly new so my posts must be regulated, and admittedly I just made my chances of being positively regulated lots slimmer...so for now, HI!!! ::waves mutely:: Viva Cristo Rey, let's be saints together, and I do hope you're all fans of parentheses and the Oxford comma!

ToJesusMyHeart

[quote name='mirusmundi' timestamp='1353913129' post='2516864']
GREETINGS, ONE AND ALL! :muffin:

This thread. Wow. I feel so loved I can't even comprehend it. (Not a David Crowder Band reference, not a DC*B reference...okay forgeddit it's a DC*B reference. Majorly.) DYLANA, KATIE, AND KELLY, HI. :blowkiss:

You can stop pestering me ([size=4] :wedgie: )into PM[/size] existence now, aren't you joyful?! :cheer:

Thanks for the heads up, LoT, Lil' Red, and NtP! Some of my friends genocide Canadians, but I promise I'll be nice, he's my brother in Christ. Nihil, dearest, bring on the wits, and please remember never to argue with a Sicilian (or a Hungarian-Croatian-Irish-Spanish-Aztec-French-Mexican-Basque) when death is on the line. Luke, ye gilded Byzantine, I know you (cyber-ly), so none of this formality. MIKolbe, do you have any friends? :hehe2: It's okay, neither did St. Louis de Montfort.

But I'm curious, what's the "I" for? I never did know Kolbe's middle name...is it Immaculata? To the rest of you wonderful people, HI!!!! :wave:

I'm not sure if this post'll be approved soon because apparently MIKolbe's a regulator and I'm humbly new so my posts must be regulated,
( :cry: ) and admittedly I just made my chances of being positively regulated lots slimmer...so for now, HI!!! :spike:

Viva Cristo Rey, let's be saints together, and I do hope you're all fans of parentheses and the Oxford comma!

I LOVE TO RAP. CALL ME THE RAPMASTER. OF RAPSKIS. :rap:
[/quote]

I love you so much. Seriously, you have the best taste in emoticons. And I'm glad you confessed your rapsession (rap+obsession). May God reward your transparency with the phamily.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

GREETINGS, ONE AND ALL! This thread. Wow. I feel so loved I can't even comprehend it. (Not a David Crowder Band reference, not a DC*B reference...okay forgeddit it's a DC*B reference. Majorly.) DYLANA, KATIE, AND KELLY, HI. <3 You can stop pestering me into PM existence now, aren't you joyful?! ^_^ Thanks for the heads up, LoT, Lil' Red, and NtP! Some of my friends genocide Canadians, but I promise I'll be nice, he's my brother in Christ. Nihil, dearest, bring on the wits, and please remember never to argue with a Sicilian (or a Hungarian-Croatian-Irish-Spanish-Aztec-French-Mexican-Basque) when death is on the line. Luke, ye gilded Byzantine, I know you (cyber-ly), so none of this formality. MIKolbe, do you have any friends? It's okay, neither did St. Louis de Montfort. But I'm curious, what's the "I" for? I never did know Kolbe's middle name...is it Immaculata? To the rest of you wonderful people, HI!!!! ::waves:: I'm not sure if this post'll be approved soon because apparently MIKolbe's a regulator and I'm humbly new so my posts must be regulated, and admittedly I just made my chances of being positively regulated lots slimmer...so for now, HI!!! ::waves mutely:: Viva Cristo Rey, let's be saints together, and I do hope you're all fans of parentheses and the Oxford comma!
[/quote]

Ok, I like you...THAT was one of the best introduction I've seen in a long time. BTW, MIkolbe likes donuts and pie, I'm sure he'll forgive you with a little bribe, tacos can guarantee forgiveness if he's getting stubborn.

Edited by PadrePioOfPietrelcino

MIKolbe, do you have any friends? It's okay, neither did St. Louis de Montfort.[/quote]

Of all the ways to start, you pick that one?

Training you will be fun.

Toodles.

[/quote]
Ermahgerd. Welcome to the Pham!

I agree with PadrePioOfPietrelcino that your introduction is one of the best in a while. :hehe:

[b] [/b]

i<3franciscans

[/quote]
I like you already!!!! Welcome! :)

Some of my friends genocide Canadians, but I promise I'll be nice, he's my brother in Christ.
[/quote]

some of your friends murder Canadians? That might be a step too far, even for phatmass. :|

Edited by Lil Red

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1353942653' post='2516945']

some of your friends murder Canadians? That might be a step too far. :|
[/quote]

Naaaaaaaaah.