An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do Nuns Wear Pajama P.ants?

Catholicterp7

Yeah, I guess that's true. I mean, it IS a question we got a whole ton. Most people think they must wear their habits to sleep so they would ask a lot (adults and children alike) if we wore pajamas. I don't think anyone really thinks anything inappropriate regarding that question, and if they do, well that's THEIR problem.

[quote name='mirusmundi' timestamp='1353966071' post='2517134']
Truth. [url="http://www.catholicmemes.com/advice-priest/advice-priest-wwjd/"]http://www.catholicm...ce-priest-wwjd/[/url]
[/quote]

That is amazing. Where has this been all my life?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1353966193' post='2517139']
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[/quote]

err mah gerd!! I am stealing this..

[quote name='carmenchristi' timestamp='1354009790' post='2517618']
I would think the beer title is far more inappropriate than the pajama one. [b]It's pretty obvious that everyone including sitters wears pajamas to bed.[/b] What is so personal about that? Idgi! Whereas when you talk about alcohol, there are religious and priests who have real problems in this area ( a small percentage obviously ) ... I don't know anyone, religious or other who has serious sleepwear issues!
[/quote]

A lot of people don't wear pajamas, sleep in the nude or in underwear only. Some people wear pajamas sometimes and not other times. Some people wear nightgowns with no pajama pantaloons, and some guys (prolly girls too) wear pajama pantaloons with no top...

I would hate to ask a nun what she wears to bed and have the reply be nothing, and then end up thinking about religious sleeping in the nude...

carmenchristi

[quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1354044041' post='2517758']

A lot of people don't wear pajamas, sleep in the nude or in underwear only. Some people wear pajamas sometimes and not other times. Some people wear nightgowns with no pajama pantaloons, and some guys (prolly girls too) wear pajama pantaloons with no top...

I would hate to ask a nun what she wears to bed and have the reply be nothing, and then end up thinking about religious sleeping in the nude...
[/quote]

Lol yeah I can see how that would be a problem. Guess I've always lived In situations where common decency required me to wear pajamas to bed. Although I doubt that a sister would ever tell you that she wears nothing to bed! I don't think religious are accustomed to sleep in the nude!