An Old School Catholic Message Board

Franciscans Of The Renewal

ToJesusMyHeart

Rosa immaculata
Have you heard back yet from them? Best wishes! :)

I really want to visit them now. The CFRs, FSI, Children of Mary, and Marian Sisters of Santa Rosa are on my wishlist to visit. 

Happy fourth Sunday of Advent to all. 

Ave Maria!

Hum, Dear ToJesusmyheart, I totally understand you: all are splendid orders, even if you know what is THE order for me! If you will, I will relate you my retreat with the apostolic FSI (I have sent an e-mail to do one in the sisters of London in 2013, but I have no reply now: normal, the sisters are busy praying and preparing Christmas, and I like that! I have written to their Italian e-mail, and I will see), and if I do it before you, of course; if it is not the case, I rely on you to relate yours :)

I pray for you and your discernment, and I agree with the others for their replies about the Franciscans of the Renewal: not a Latin and TLM order, but very faithful, observant and reverent.

Holy Christmas to all! (I have not much time to be on phatmass now, but I don't forget you all in my prayers!)

I don't know how I missed this... Who is your friend, if I may ask? Is it B? I am with LAMP. :)

She's actually not with LAMP.  She's with Christ in the City which is a ministry similar to LAMP.  :)

To Jesus Through Mary
She's actually not with LAMP.  She's with Christ in the City which is a ministry similar to LAMP.  :)

Ah I missed the "similar". They look pretty amazing! That is really awesome. If I hadn't aged out of them, I would consider them!

Edited by To Jesus Through Mary

ToJesusMyHeart
Ave Maria!

Hum, Dear ToJesusmyheart, I totally understand you: all are splendid orders, even if you know what is THE order for me! If you will, I will relate you my retreat with the apostolic FSI (I have sent an e-mail to do one in the sisters of London in 2013, but I have no reply now: normal, the sisters are busy praying and preparing Christmas, and I like that! I have written to their Italian e-mail, and I will see), and if I do it before you, of course; if it is not the case, I rely on you to relate yours :)

I pray for you and your discernment, and I agree with the others for their replies about the Franciscans of the Renewal: not a Latin and TLM order, but very faithful, observant and reverent.

Holy Christmas to all! (I have not much time to be on phatmass now, but I don't forget you all in my prayers!)

Rosa Immaculata, I'd love to share my retreat experience with you if it ever happens. I am still too short on money to make it to Massachusetts right now. But if and when I am able to visit them, I will most certainly let you know how it goes. And I would love to hear about your visit in London as well! :)

Thank you for your generous prayers. Merry Christmas!

Ah I missed the "similar". They look pretty amazing! That is really awesome. If I hadn't aged out of them, I would consider them!

Yeah, I thought the same thing.  I am over the age limit by a year -- don't I feel old!  <_<