Lil Red Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [img]https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/12/dGdzGd612kqV4mHwAs6Ntw2.png[/img]
arfink Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 Chainmail footie pajamas and a burka, nuff said.
OnlySunshine Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353984270' post='2517367'] clearly, she's a Jezebel. [/quote] Your avatar of Hugo Weaving is creepy....
Winchester Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1353987409' post='2517400'] Your avatar of Hugo Weaving is creepy.... [/quote] Your avatar of Ed Harris is inexplicably clerical.
Anastasia13 Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1353987409' post='2517400'][quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353984270' post='2517367'] clearly, she's a Jezebel.[/quote]Your avatar of Hugo Weaving is creepy....[/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1353984270' post='2517367'] clearly, she's a Jezebel.[/quote] Your avatar of Hugo Weaving is hot... Edited November 27, 2012 by Light and Truth
Not The Philosopher Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 Man, IF ONLY my high school teachers wore monocles and top hats...
OnlySunshine Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353988124' post='2517411'] Your avatar of Ed Harris is inexplicably clerical. [/quote]
AnneLine Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 Lil' Red, you could consider this in an over-the-shoulder model....
Tony Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 I dont think its the shoulder exposure itself.. it just comes off as more suggestive all together to some people.. like a tease
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151[/img]
MIKolbe Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 shoulders are of the debil! [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ezme-zr1dOc/Sxqkbj_S8fI/AAAAAAAAAIE/OpcS3hHGS_M/s320/TheWaterboy04.jpg[/img]
InPersonaChriste Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 I have a confession.... Sometimes i wear sleeveless dresses.... SCANDAL SCANDAL!
Winchester Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1354046877' post='2517811'] I dont think its the shoulder exposure itself.. it just comes off as more suggestive all together to some people.. like a tease [/quote] [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30797878.jpg[/img]
MissyP89 Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 I feel weird. I want to be able to have reasonable chats about this kind of thing on the phorum, but I feel like it's never going to be taken seriously again. Kind of a bummer.
Lil Red Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1354058633' post='2517930'] I feel weird. I want to be able to have reasonable chats about this kind of thing on the phorum, but I feel like it's never going to be taken seriously again. Kind of a bummer. [/quote] i don't think a good discussion on this can happen online, truthfully.
MIKolbe Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1354052943' post='2517875'] I have a confession.... Sometimes i wear sleeveless dresses.... SCANDAL SCANDAL! [/quote] [img]http://www.assetstorage.co.uk/AssetStorageService.svc/GetImageFriendly/721348018/300/300/0/0/1/80/ResizeBestFit/0/FRU/7FEB9E33B96BB29DE976FFA0415959A9/how-you-doin.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now