theculturewarrior Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 Women, cover up. If I see your neckline, or your thighs, or even (especially) the back of your neck, it will seem to me an invitation to seduction and I can't be held responsible. I am not joking. I have a real problem, and I am very persuasive.
theculturewarrior Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 What may seem to you a clever fashion statement, says to me "kiss my shoulder," and if the moon shines a certain way, I will not rest until you surrender. I presume nothing. I do not play games. If you end up with Pepe le Pew situation, you have been warned. If this ends up on Maury Pauvich, you have been warned. Women, all you are very, very beautiful and mysterious and I am weak. Help me out. Please. Do not even show me your ankles, I will only want to kiss them. And where does it go from there?
Papist Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 Women, cover up. If I see your neckline, or your thighs, or even (especially) the back of your neck, it will seem to me an invitation to seduction and I can't be held responsible. I am not joking. I have a real problem, and I am very persuasive. Even if the woman is naked and giving you the come-hither look, you are still responsible for your actions. That is not saying that she has no culpability here, but that your actions are your responsibility.
theculturewarrior Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 First off, let say straight up that I am referencing my disability, and I doing so only state a personal preference for modest attire, however irrelevant it is. In spite of the difficulty that my good looks, charm, and weak will have caused, I have been successfully monogamous for 5 years with no light at the end of tunnel any time soon. This is an issue with my disability and there are many men and women like me who are less scrupulous or emotionally stable than I am. Theoretically, I could a seduce a woman, several actually, at a day or at time, and I could receive communion on Sunday because I would not have the capacity to make a voluntary decision. This has not (yet) happened thanks be to God, because I do have the capacity to a voluntary decision to take care of my health right now. Sometimes it just happens to people like me though and nobody sees it coming. Fortunately though, when I become comically unhinged, I lose some of my charm. Charlie Sheen wishes he could win like me, but thanks be God, it keeps me safe, and the divorcee down the street too. And when I am being sexually harassed at work it comes a screeching halt and I can show up when the speeding train has stopped without worrying about the temptation. It is really not that bad, now that I think about it. If only I had a job to go to. I also want to add that I was trying to be funny again. When will I learn?
theculturewarrior Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 When I talk about the effect I have on women, I mean every word, but it always surprises me when somebody believes me.
Lil Red Posted December 13, 2012 Author Posted December 13, 2012 Women, cover up. If I see your neckline, or your thighs, or even (especially) the back of your neck, it will seem to me an invitation to seduction and I can't be held responsible. I am not joking. I have a real problem, and I am very persuasive. :hehe:
Nihil Obstat Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 First off, let say straight up that I am referencing my disability, and I doing so only state a personal preference for modest attire, however irrelevant it is. In spite of the difficulty that my good looks, charm, and weak will have caused, I have been successfully monogamous for 5 years with no light at the end of tunnel any time soon. This is an issue with my disability and there are many men and women like me who are less scrupulous or emotionally stable than I am. Theoretically, I could a seduce a woman, several actually, at a day or at time, and I could receive communion on Sunday because I would not have the capacity to make a voluntary decision. This has not (yet) happened thanks be to God, because I do have the capacity to a voluntary decision to take care of my health right now. Sometimes it just happens to people like me though and nobody sees it coming. Fortunately though, when I become comically unhinged, I lose some of my charm. Charlie Sheen wishes he could win like me, but thanks be God, it keeps me safe, and the divorcee down the street too. And when I am being sexually harassed at work it comes a screeching halt and I can show up when the speeding train has stopped without worrying about the temptation. It is really not that bad, now that I think about it. If only I had a job to go to. I also want to add that I was trying to be funny again. When will I learn? When I talk about the effect I have on women, I mean every word, but it always surprises me when somebody believes me. This is one of the strangest things I've read in weeks.
theculturewarrior Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 (edited) Alright.... well, I think I know where this is going... moving along... (I'm not normal... you found me out!) Edited December 13, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Nihil Obstat Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 You mentioned a disability in another thread. Does it make communication somewhat more difficult for you? Honest question, because I really am not sure what I just read.
theculturewarrior Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 You mentioned a disability in another thread. Does it make communication somewhat more difficult for you? Honest question, because I really am not sure what I just read. Sometimes it does. Sometimes I just don't care to hide who I really am, because that is the reason why stigma exists.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 I feel no need to stigmatize people with disabilities. Feel free to take as long as you need to make your posts understood.
theculturewarrior Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 I think in this instance it is enough for me to hear you say that you don't understand.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 Strictly speaking, I am not sure anyone does.
Lil Red Posted December 14, 2012 Author Posted December 14, 2012 I think in this instance it is enough for me to hear you say that you don't understand. God, I missed you. :love:
Not A Mallard Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 (edited) EDIT Edited December 14, 2012 by Not A Mallard
theculturewarrior Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 Strictly speaking, I am not sure anyone does. I have known many people in life who do not realize that is possible to misunderstand another human being. So I am actually happy with your response.
theculturewarrior Posted December 14, 2012 Posted December 14, 2012 (edited) God, I missed you. :love: I don't know if this was clear, Lil Red, but my goal here was to persuade women to dress modestly. I think my work is done. You are trouble, Lil Red! Edited December 14, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Lil Red Posted December 15, 2012 Author Posted December 15, 2012 You are trouble, Lil Red! i know! have you seen my shoes?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now