Nihil Obstat Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 I feel enormous amounts of apathy towards Charlie Sheen. :| In terms of mental illness, the best I can do is fake it. And not very well either. This thread is a solid example. Unfortunately my genius continues to show through, even when I am trying to act like a lunatic.
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 (edited) I am having just as much fun with this as you are. I think you might be somewhere on the OCD spectrum though, I don't know. I'm definitely not an authority. I am enjoying this so much that I am going to ignore your bigotted language. Edited December 17, 2012 by theculturewarrior
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 Nihil, please let me teach you how to find a girlfriend. I am unemployed and married. It's all over for me. Women are much better company than I am.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 I am having just as much fun with this as you are. I think you might be somewhere on the OCD spectrum though, I don't know. I'm definitely not an authority. I am enjoying this so much that I am going to ignore your bigotted language. Nah. My 'OCD' is limited to liking multiples of five, and being somewhat partial to symmetry. Nihil, please let me teach you how to find a girlfriend. I am unemployed and married. It's all over for me. Women are much better company than I am. Thanks, but I am engaged. And if I was not, I would probably forcefully reject your proposal, and instead embark on a glorious quest of my own to find true love.
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 If you are engaged, why are you doing this? Why are you wasting your time on me? I'm flattered, but openly insignificant.
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 (edited) Nah. My 'OCD' is limited to liking multiples of five, and being somewhat partial to symmetry. Thanks, but I am engaged. And if I was not, I would probably forcefully reject your proposal, and instead embark on a glorious quest of my own to find true love. I think it goes a little bit deeper than that. Look you're crazy enough to be likeable to me. Please don't take that way. It happens so rarely. Edited December 17, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Lil Red Posted December 17, 2012 Author Posted December 17, 2012 75% of the time I treat you like an adult. What was I thinking? it's about time you learned.
Lil Red Posted December 17, 2012 Author Posted December 17, 2012 "How I feel about modesty threads". How about how I or anyone else on the planet feels about them? Must it always be about you just because you are a temptress with gorgeous feet? yes, it must be about me.
Winchester Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 yes, it must be about me. I missed that post the first time around. Thanks for quoting it, since my daily dose of creepy was lacking.
Anastasia13 Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 I missed that post the first time around. Thanks for quoting it, since my daily dose of creepy was lacking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
PhuturePriest Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 I missed that post the first time around. Thanks for quoting it, since my daily dose of creepy was lacking. Glad I could help, handsome. ;)
Nihil Obstat Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 If you are engaged, why are you doing this? Why are you wasting your time on me? I'm flattered, but openly insignificant. Because I'm studying, but I don't want to. :sad2:
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 it's about time you learned. My learning curve is steep, but I have a good heart.
ardillacid Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Just wrapping up the 1st season of X-files. Is there a point where Scully becomes a believable character? To date, she has seen poltergeist, a man with a gecko hand, alien abduction in progress, a wolfman, alien-mind-control worms, a man who starts fires with his mind, psychic possession by a dead man, a psychic, a superiour neanderthal-type human who somehow has gone undetected for the last 10000 years, people who can seduce with a touch, and a man who can 'thin' himself, yet at the beginning of every episode she acts like she has never seen anything out of the ordinary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk You would post the ninny version.
Winchester Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lML2N4xB9GU[/media]
Nihil Obstat Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Just wrapping up the 1st season of X-files. Is there a point where Scully becomes a believable character? To date, she has seen poltergeist, a man with a gecko hand, alien abduction in progress, a wolfman, alien-mind-control worms, a man who starts fires with his mind, psychic possession by a dead man, a psychic, a superiour neanderthal-type human who somehow has gone undetected for the last 10000 years, people who can seduce with a touch, and a man who can 'thin' himself, yet at the beginning of every episode she acts like she has never seen anything out of the ordinary. Yes and no. Obviously her character, her whole raison d'etre, is to be Mulder's foil, so (at least as far as the end of season 5) she never actually becomes as naively credulous as Mulder. But she doesn't stay as the obnoxious naysayer either. In the context of the show you might say that she goes from a conspiracy atheist to a conspiracy agnostic. There's a lot of stuff that goes on, even stuff directly involving her, that she's not able to debunk anymore, so she starts reacting more along the lines of "well ok, it might be something that weird, but first we should find out of it's actually [x y z]." Her conclusions are often "we just don't know what happened." Interestingly, they reverse roles in one or two episodes where religion takes a front seat. :hehe: Scully is sort of culturally Catholic, and Mulder is, ironically, more of an atheist, and they butt heads over that as well. I may be misremembering a bit here. It has been over a year since I've watched any episodes. Been meaning to watch more, but I always have other stuff to do.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Petty humans... I'm just imagining what this is going to look like when their first prospective employer sees it. Learn from my mistakes, boys.
Winchester Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I'm just imagining what this is going to look like when their first prospective employer sees it. Learn from my mistakes, boys. Well, the stone tablets your first employer dug up on you must have been quite incriminating.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 (edited) You were there. You saw it all. I could be unemployed for life. I have a wife and a daughter now. Winchester, I intended no disrespect. The picture really bothered me. The only reason I came back was to delete some old posts, and to not make the same mistake twice. Edited December 18, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now