theculturewarrior Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 Best book title ever: Are there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea.
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 Best book title ever: Are there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea. Nice.
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 Careful readers of my column will not that this is an inversion of Abu Baker's rebuke to Umar and the other early followers of Islam who become enraged and accused the messengers of lying when they announced that the Prophet Muhammad had died. Umar unsheathed his sword and threatened to kill any man who dared say that the Prophet had died. Abu Bakr comforted Umar and announced to all those watching "To anyone who worshiped Muhammad, know that Muhammad is dead. But to anyone who worships God, know that God cannot die." How postmodern we have all become :'( What column?
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 What did Hasan do to deserve that? It's what Hasan hasn't done yet. ;) And like I said, I lit incense, but it has not worked yet. I'm still drinking during the light, and sometimes with others. :(
4588686 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 I love you. Say the word [vodka], and I will leave Hasan for you. You'll never do it. I'm intoxicating.
theculturewarrior Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 That's cool. I just prefer to do my heavy drinking by myself because the sound of people dancing interrupts my thoughts.
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 (edited) That's cool. I just prefer to do my heavy drinking by myself because the sound of people dancing interrupts my thoughts. Why drink if you want to think? If you are still thinking, you are not drinking enough... Edited December 6, 2012 by Light and Truth
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 You'll never do it. I'm intoxicating. As Luke Bryan would say: The best buzz I'm ever gonna find Hey I'm a little drunk on you And high on summertime
theculturewarrior Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 (edited) Why drink if you want to think? If you are still thinking, you are not drinking enough... The truth is that I drink two beers annually at a Blues concert in the Summer, and I feel like I've just survived a keg party. I drink wine by myself occassionally. If I was going to drink hard liquor, it would be by myself to help me think about how depressing life actually is and then hopefully to drift off into a dreamless sleep interrupted only by occassional vomitting. It actually sounds very nice now that I think about it. Edited December 6, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 (edited) The truth is that I drink two beers annually at a Blues concert in the Summer, and I feel like I've just survived a keg party. I drink wine by myself occassionally. If I was going to drink hard liquor, it would be by myself to help me think about how depressing life actually is and then hopefully to drift off into a dreamless sleep interrupted only by occassional vomitting. It actually sounds very nice now that I think about it. Vodka? ~not a heavy drinker either Edited December 6, 2012 by Light and Truth
Anastasia13 Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 (edited) You are both weak. Porque? почему? ինչու? Edited December 6, 2012 by Light and Truth
theculturewarrior Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 You are both weak. But I look good in cordoroy.
theculturewarrior Posted December 6, 2012 Posted December 6, 2012 You are both weak. You know, my feelings for you slightly diminshed, not because I don't agree, but because you sound like an abusive boyfriend right now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now