Iacobus Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 I had a dream last night about PhatMass. I was warned by Flowery I think for calling Vera mean, lol. That is all.
Iacobus Posted May 23, 2004 Author Posted May 23, 2004 Doubtful, lol. I think it shows fear of the Queen, hehe.
VeraMaria Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 Hehe...ooo flowery, where art thou? she'll like this....fear the queen...we never figured out if CAland is ruled by Queen Flowery or Prez Al.....hm whatever
Iacobus Posted May 23, 2004 Author Posted May 23, 2004 CALand was ruled by Al but he was ruled by Flowery, lol.
Lil Red Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 you know you're addicted to phatmass when you start to dream about it!
ilovechrist Posted May 23, 2004 Posted May 23, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='May 23 2004, 02:21 PM'] CALand was ruled by Al but he was ruled by Flowery, lol. [/quote] that is correct dreams about PM? not yet.... i like dreams. especially about stuff that's PHAT.
Iacobus Posted May 23, 2004 Author Posted May 23, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='May 23 2004, 02:35 PM'] you know you're addicted to phatmass when you start to dream about it! [/quote] LOL. You say that like it is a bad thing, hehe.
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 fear the wrath of the Queen!!! :saber: muwhahahhahaa
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='May 23 2004, 01:21 PM'] CALand was ruled by Al but he was ruled by Flowery, lol. [/quote] flowery came before Al. :queen: therefore, Al was always a peasant
let_go_let_God Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Maybe you do feel guilty. Not concously but sub-councously. Hmmm....
Iacobus Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 Well regardless of guilt Vera, you are a meanie!
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 there he goes again Tonight you will have nightmares of queen flowery coming to haunt you....jejeje
let_go_let_God Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Comon Iacobus, be nice, we're a great big pham. *give him a hug* feel the phamly love. Peace man....
immaculata Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I had a dream last night about getting rear ended in my new car.
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Tonite i'll have a dream of huuuge evil finals coming to devour me
Iacobus Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 Tonite I will have scary dreams. Tonite I will dream I am married to Vera, hehe.
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Please leave your night light on, because it will scare you to death If I ever dreamt that I would have a hearty attack But then....Elizabeth and Darcy = freaky coinsidences :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now