Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is that isn't the scariest EVER I don't know what is.

Posted

lol, it's all Colleen's fault :P

Posted

Yes and her darn quiz!

Posted

hehe....nah Colleen, your quizzes are cool :cool:

Posted

Except when they say we are supposed to get married. And the LOTR one said I was E something. I was a female! LOL. That was messed up, hhee.

Posted

LOL! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

Whoa, missed this thread recently. :blink:

Hey, I didn't tell you to take my quizzes! And anyway, I made those before I knew either of you! :roll:

*falls over laughing, singing Gooooing to the Chapel, thinking about Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth* :rolling:

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38152000/jpg/_38152081_pride150bbc.jpg[/img]

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist! ;)

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='May 24 2004, 05:43 PM'] Whoa, missed this thread recently. :blink:

Hey, I didn't tell you to take my quizzes! And anyway, I made those before I knew either of you! :roll:

*falls over laughing, singing Gooooing to the Chapel, thinking about Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth* :rolling:

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38152000/jpg/_38152081_pride150bbc.jpg[/img]

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist! ;) [/quote]
grrrrrrrrrrrr :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:


























:P

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='May 24 2004, 04:43 PM'] Whoa, missed this thread recently. :blink:

Hey, I didn't tell you to take my quizzes! And anyway, I made those before I knew either of you! :roll:

*falls over laughing, singing Gooooing to the Chapel, thinking about Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth* :rolling:

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38152000/jpg/_38152081_pride150bbc.jpg[/img]

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist! ;) [/quote]
LOL! :rolleyes: Dream on...

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='May 23 2004, 02:17 PM'] I had a dream last night about PhatMass. I was warned by Flowery I think for calling Vera mean, lol. That is all. [/quote]
:lol:

Posted

LOL, I can see this is humorous lol.

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='May 24 2004, 05:31 PM'] LOL! :rolleyes: Dream on... [/quote]
I'm just teasing. I'm not serious at all. :P

Posted

GOOD :D

Posted

LOL! Whatever! You site is fallible. LOL!

Posted (edited)

hehe, not even PM is infallible :notworthy:


:P



edited because i misread, lol

Edited by VeraMaria
Posted

Ummm. lol. Vera PM said what Colleens quiz said, lol. So I am thinking PM is not infallible, lol.

Posted

LOL! You edited!

Posted

yeah, lol, because I have this thing where I misread.... :wacko:

that's gonna cost be my english final garde tomorrow, lol, i can see the big red notes all over already...."crucial misreading".... :blink: :ph34r:


fine, so PM is NOT infallible...hehe, only the Pope is, and on matters on faith and morals at that :P

Posted

LOL!

Get on MSN! Hehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...