An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fcc's Bro

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Yes. It was very frustrating. I know it butters my bread, but I hate computers. I want to live off the land out in the sticks.

I know  :console:     and aren't you glad I was around to send out phlares for you?

I would not leave you stuck out there!   Did you see the other 'dust -- look at this' thread - it was really funny from this side of the swamp, I must admit... I am sorry I got such a kick out of the bunch of you trapped in the 'swamp'.

I am bad....  EVIL in fact   :brutebeast:

Unfortunately getting stuck in swamps is is also part of life in teh sticks, Papist.....  and it's a MORass, not a PHATmass....

PhuturePriest

Sup people im fcc's little bro and hi.

You should get your own account. I will take you under my wing and train you to be the most appealing man in the world (Second to me, of course). You will learn how to sing, you will be chivalrous, you will be outgoing, and as a final test, you will do a "dancing in public with an iPod" Youtube video.

PhuturePriest

No, I forbid it.

Can I at least teach him to sing? Women find that very attractive, apparently. I didn't know that until yesterday, but apparently that's one of the most attractive things a man can have. The more I go on the more I realize I know nothing about girls, haha. :P

Now granted I am an only child... but I'm VERY supicious that ALL of you want to divest yourselves of your siblings.   Maybe I should re-think this.....

PhuturePriest

That's sort of defeating the purpose, now isn't it? 

But I'm awesome. A Franciscan Friar said I have "an air of maturity" about me, and that I was very mature for my age. I never hit my sister or call her names and I'm always gentle with her. I'll do the same for you.

But I'm awesome. A Franciscan Friar said I have "an air of maturity" about me, and that I was very mature for my age. I never hit my sister or call her names and I'm always gentle with her. I'll do the same for you.

I get bullied by my brothers, but here's the thing. I deserve it. I'm a legit pain in the ass. You'll change your tune after a few years, trust me. 

PhuturePriest

I get bullied by my brothers, but here's the thing. I deserve it. I'm a legit pain in the ass. You'll change your tune after a few years, trust me. 

Oh, I doubt that. I'm sure you are fine.