An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fcc's Bro

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Now granted I am an only child... but I'm VERY supicious that ALL of you want to divest yourselves of your siblings.   Maybe I should re-think this.....

Hrm, IDK about my siblings, I don't want you to have them. But if you wanted to adopt ME you could! :P

Do you do chores?  I definitely want a brother or sister who would do chores.....

I just got thru posting the 'novena is about to start' post --- HE's COMING... Now JESUS I could get into for having as a sibling... big or little.... but I bet there were days He was bratty too.....

i<3franciscans

Can I at least teach him to sing? Women find that very attractive, apparently. I didn't know that until yesterday, but apparently that's one of the most attractive things a man can have. The more I go on the more I realize I know nothing about girls, haha. :P

Sure, but you can do that through Skype.... and if you are looking for new siblings, you could come live here... there are a million of us so you would just blend in.  :hehe2:

PhuturePriest

Sure, but you can do that through Skype.... and if you are looking for new siblings, you could come live here... there are a million of us so you would just blend in.  :hehe2:

Haha, that would be awesome! I've always wanted to live in a big family!

Do you do chores?  I definitely want a brother or sister who would do chores.....

I just got thru posting the 'novena is about to start' post --- HE's COMING... Now JESUS I could get into for having as a sibling... big or little.... but I bet there were days He was bratty too.....

You know I do chores.

BOY I miss the prop button!!!!!   :saint2: ^^^

I was just about ready to tell you and FP that I'd decided you could come be my siblings....  Chores or not!    If God sends you, I'll be glad to have you.  (You hopefully will feel the same about me!)

But you've made a bad mistake, ARFink... you admitted you are chore-worthy.    NICE!  I'll save you a few....

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

BOY I miss the prop button!!!!!   :saint2: ^^^

I was just about ready to tell you and FP that I'd decided you could come be my siblings....  Chores or not!    If God sends you, I'll be glad to have you.  (You hopefully will feel the same about me!)

But you've made a bad mistake, ARFink... you admitted you are chore-worthy.    NICE!  I'll save you a few....

I'm not the best at manual labor. I'm an intellectual type, albeit not a very good one. But if you need someone to sing The Phantom of the Opera for you then I am more than happy to hop aboard!

Edited by FuturePriest387

I will keep that in mind, FP.  For me, that WOULD be a chore, so I will let you do that one if/when the time comes, ok?

PhuturePriest

I will keep that in mind, FP.  For me, that WOULD be a chore, so I will let you do that one if/when the time comes, ok?

I could never think of singing as a chore. I enjoy it too much.

I like to sing too... but Phantom no so much... for me....  glad you like that one!   Better songs for guys in that one....

PhuturePriest

I like to sing too... but Phantom no so much... for me....  glad you like that one!   Better songs for guys in that one....

The Phantom of the Opera is what I sing almost all the time. I love the songs in it. Other than that, I sing Josh Groban and Michael Buble. But I sound best when I sing The Phantom of the Opera, so I like singing it more (Though Michael says I sound really good and in fact at my best when I sing Josh Groban).