An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am So Depressed...

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Am I invited to the wedding?!?!?!?

No need for wedding crashing. You are of course invited to the wedding!

i<3franciscans

No need for wedding crashing. You are of course invited to the wedding!

Crashing it would be more fun. Could you un-invite me and then look really surprised when FCC and I show up drunk in ridiculous clothing?

PhuturePriest

Crashing it would be more fun. Could you un-invite me and then look really surprised when FCC and I show up drunk in ridiculous clothing?

How about I invite you and then you two pretend that you weren't invted and crash it? :P

How about I invite you and then you two pretend that you weren't invted and crash it? :P

I think you should not invite them, then they pretend that you did invite them, but they snubbed you and didn't come.

PhuturePriest

This is amesome. I'll tell Cappie to save the date...

Cappie is cool, but my spiritual director will be doing my future wedding.

rotfl

I AM COMING TO THE WEDDING TOOO!! I will dressed like a redneck and be drunk outta my mind!!!

When my Dad was in his early 20's, he and his friend were driving from work and they passed a wedding reception so they went home to change into nice clothes. Then they went to the wedding reception where they ate a lot of food and danced with lots of girls! :hehe:

True story, bro

i<3franciscans

rotfl

I AM COMING TO THE WEDDING TOOO!! I will dressed like a redneck and be drunk outta my mind!!!

When my Dad was in his early 20's, he and his friend were driving from work and they passed a wedding reception so they went home to change into nice clothes. Then they went to the wedding reception where they ate a lot of food and danced with lots of girls! :hehe:

True story, bro

You can come with me and FCC