i<3franciscans Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 I had a dream that I got a 90% on my final yesterday. I was SOOO excited, and then I woke up... and I still don't know my grade.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 I dreamed that I had a job, and that I was respected by my coworkers. And then you woke up.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 I have exceedinly violent dreams that would have history's best toture artists giving a standing ovation and encore. Occansionally I'll get lucky and dream about a PMer, or some of my Young Apostles, St. Pio was in 2 of my dreams, but typically I am outnumbered and outgunned and I generally don't wake up thinking I am in one piece. I have a couple of reoccuring nightmares, one about trying to escape public school and one about cable tv. They. Haunt. Me.
Lil Red Posted December 10, 2012 Author Posted December 10, 2012 Occansionally I'll get lucky and dream about a PMer,
Starets Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 You know you are having a wierd dream when you say to yourself in the dream "this is a wierd dream"
BigJon16 Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 I had a dream where MIkolbe and I were dropped into Sudan to fight Kony. MIkolbe looked like John Goodman from The Big Lebowski, probably because I don't actually know what MIkolbe looks like. I don't remember too many other details. This was the result of a combination of four things. Watching two movies: The Big Lebowski and Machine Gun Preacher, and playing Army of 2 all after consuming quite a bit of NyQuil... It seems like whenever I am sick I have the wierdest dreams.
Freedom Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Anyone have dreams where their teeth or hair fall out?
r2Dtoo Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 I once had a dream that Mexico was apart of the Union, but no longer wanted to be, so we were fighting a Civil War...for Mexico. Then space aliens landed in Mexico City and declared that the whole of Mexico was theirs, and Bush said "Aw, hell no!", and just nuked the entire country/state. :crazy:
theculturewarrior Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 (edited) There is a reason why Mexico is not part of the Union. 130 million bad@$$es. You can nuke them, but some of them would just get superpowers. Edited December 12, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Winchester Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Occansionally I'll get lucky and in a dream about a PMer, fxd
Freedom Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I had a dream of you PMers before, I won't name any names, one was a girl but she had a Three Musketeers type of mustache and beard... My dreams can be a little ludicrous
Lil Red Posted December 12, 2012 Author Posted December 12, 2012 I had a dream of you PMers before, I won't name any names, one was a girl but she had a Three Musketeers type of mustache and beard... i'll bet i still looked hot though. ;)
Winchester Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 i'll bet i still looked hot though. ;) That's my line. But you wear it well. Carry on.
Winchester Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I had a dream of you PMers before, I won't name any names, one was a girl but she had a Three Musketeers type of mustache and beard... My dreams can be a little ludicrous Did you like it?
PhuturePriest Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I stated this dream a while ago in a different thread, but what the heck, this is after all a thread devoted to weird dreams! A few weeks ago I had a dream where I went to the biggest college in the U.S., which was called America University. There were over a hundred thousand students, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I was dating Kim Kardashian and she was my roommate. We had an awesome dorm room that was huge with nice carpet. Being the gentleman I am I slept on the floor in a different room than she did. We were in a play together and we were going to practice our lines when I woke up.
Lil'Monster Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Once I had a weird dream that FCC, Feather, and the171 became Admins in the phatmass group on facebook. And I was sad.... :|
Freedom Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 That's my line. But you wear it well. Carry on. I said she was a girl. Are you calling yourself a bearded woman? I heard someone could make a little bit of money for that if they were to join the circus.
EmilyAnn Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Anyone have dreams where their teeth or hair fall out? Oh my word I've had ones were my teeth fall out. Scariest thing ever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now