Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Anyone have dreams where their teeth or hair fall out?  

 

I do have dreams where my teeth fall out.  My PMer dreams aren't what you think.  One of them I purposefully broke USAirways arm.  In self defense. 

Posted

I've been having weird dreams lately.

 

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I was on a road trip with my gramma and John Candy, and at one point we had to get out of our old VW van because where we wanted to cross was flooded. So we had to cross a flooded river with John Candy leading the way and telling me my gramma would be alright when I started freaking out.

 

I really hope this isn't one of my dreams that ends up being prophetic and this means my gramma is going to die soon. Though, she's almost 95, so really she could die at any time.

 

Last night, I dreamt that my husband knew and was okay with me cheating on him, so I went to a bar and picked a (really really cute) guy up, told him I was married, and knew I wanted to hook up. For some reason, I was wearing my glasses instead of my contacts, and when I needed to take them off, the guy was like, "Wow, you really are beautiful." So skipping the salacious parts, I didn't end up "going all the way" with the guy because it bothered me that he didn't really see me as beautiful until I took my glasses off. I went back to my husband and told him I didn't go all the way and wanted to be with him, and he was really relieved. then I went back to the bar where this guy was at, and told him off. :blink:

 

:blink: I have no idea what that is all about.

 

anyone else having weird dreams?

 

Was all of this in black and white?

Posted

Oh my word I've had ones were my teeth fall out. Scariest thing ever. 

 

Do you remember what happened to you in real life afterward, such as something not good?

Posted

I do have dreams where my teeth fall out.  My PMer dreams aren't what you think.  One of them I purposefully broke USAirways arm.  In self defense. 

 

Not good when teeth fall out in dreams, neither is losing your hair.  

 

Dreaming of USAirways and breaking his arm in self defense, you consider lucky?  You're funny ;)

Posted

I do have dreams where my teeth fall out.  My PMer dreams aren't what you think.  One of them I purposefully broke USAirways arm.  In self defense. 

 

Good luck with that tactic. In real life, he would turn the break into a compound fracture and stab you with the jagged end of his own bone.

 

 

 

 

I had another zombie dream. This time, there was a village, and they had no walls to keep out walkers. As a means of training, they would release walkers on newcomers. It was nuts.

Posted

I had another zombie dream. This time, there was a village, and they had no walls to keep out walkers. As a means of training, they would release walkers on newcomers. It was nuts.

 

What were you a villager or a zombie?

Posted

What were you a villager or a zombie?

 

I was a newcomer, and I had to kill several zombies.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

No my teeth and such were fine.  I have had zombie dreams too.  my friend TJ and I were being chased by 3 zombies and TJ is obese and he couldn't keep up but there wasn't as much as a pointy stick in site we were in an open field.  We felt it would be responsible to kill them but TJ can hardly run and I am not gonna try to behead a zombie barefisted.  I forget how the dream ended I think we just got out of the field. 



Good luck with that tactic. In real life, he would turn the break into a compound fracture and stab you with the jagged end of his own bone.

 

 

 

 

I had another zombie dream. This time, there was a village, and they had no walls to keep out walkers. As a means of training, they would release walkers on newcomers. It was nuts.

 

It was a compound fracture and he was in shock. 

Posted

You guys watch too many Resident Evil movies.

Posted

 
It was a compound fracture and he was in shock. 

Like I said, IRL would be different.

You guys watch too many Resident Evil movies.

You zombie knowledge is sadly limited.
Posted

Not so, I know of the show Walking Dead too... Actually you're half right, I don't know many other zombie movies but I do know there is a lot out there.

Not A Mallard
Posted

I had a dream last night where I was playing a Zelda game and, as I was playing it, Link turned into Captain Kirk.

Posted

Do you remember what happened to you in real life afterward, such as something not good?

 

Not in particular. It was scarily real though. 

Posted

Yeah that would be scary, especially if you're vain about your teeth.

Posted

Was all of this in black and white?

 

yup.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

After finishing my shift as a dishwasher:  I showered,went to bed, fell asleep, only to dream about washing more dishes. 

Posted (edited)

I had a dream that I was married, had 7 children, 2 months pregnant, and I was a teacher.

 

 

 

 

Also the teachers congratulated me for being pregnant...then my belly was popping out like a balloon and I went into labor!!! I had the baby on stage behind the curtain!

 

 

And it was a boy!!! We called him Dominic!!!

 

 

 

I don't know who my Husband or my other children were though.

 

 

:|

 

 

Edited by Lil'Monster
Posted

One time I had a dream that I was helping ponies build a house. I got mad and insulted Rainbow Dash, and then apologized to her. Then I wrote a letter to Princess Celestia about honesty.

 

Also, I had the fly and fell asleep via Nyquil :p

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted
One time I had a dream that I was helping ponies build a house. I got mad and insulted Rainbow Dash, and then apologized to her. Then I wrote a letter to Princess Celestia about honesty.

 

Also, I had the fly and fell asleep via Nyquil :P

 

PUFg.jpeg

Posted

I had an odd dream the other night. (Keep in mind I was stressed about this one class). The professor was reading off everyone's grades out loud. (Which is weird because we only get our grades online well after the class has ended). And to a couple of people the professor told them to see him after class, I was one of those people. I was freaking out thinking I had failled. So after class I go up to him and he told me that I was 1% point from passing the class but he had decided to pass me anyway. So somehow I passed with a 59%. 

 

(BTW I ended up getting a B in that class).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...