An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Repeal Day...i Mean Feast Of St Nicholas...i Mean

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

What an awesome combination of feast, holiday, celebration. Woke up this morning with a flask of vodka in my shoe. :)

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Props.

What is Repeal Day?

It is the Day in the USA where the XVIII Amendment (prohibition of alcohol) was repealed.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

endofpro.jpg
Dec. 5th

Oh shucks ;) got that one wrong, but still close enough for me not to care...I have a flask in my shoe :)

I think if you drink enough on Dec 5, St. Nicholas is supposed to leave you a bottle of gatorade and some aspirin in your shoes for the next morning.

And if he's feeling extra generous he might even clean MIKolbe's carpet up for you.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I think if you drink enough on Dec 5, St. Nicholas is supposed to leave you a bottle of gatorade and some aspirin in your shoes for the next morning.

And if he's feeling extra generous he might even clean MIKolbe's carpet up for you.

I don't think St Nicholas would reward bad behavior that extreme...We can enjoy a drink but not to the point of drunkiness.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I don't think St Nicholas would reward bad behavior that extreme...We can enjoy a drink but not to the point of drunkiness.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino