An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Repeal Day...i Mean Feast Of St Nicholas...i Mean

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I don't think St Nicholas would reward bad behavior that extreme...We can enjoy a drink but not to the point of drunkiness.

seriously, we get it, Debbie Downer <_<

also, drunkiness? *smh*

Drinkies?????  :bounce:

I does be missin u <3

need to video chat u me nihil L_D SMM and L_D's spousy sometime =/. Miss teh good ole days drinkin boxed wine out of my fishbowl glass while chattin it up

I always wondered what exactly was going through the minds of the politicians that voted for prohibition.  It wasn't like alcohol was some new arrival to the US when it was passed.

I always wondered what exactly was going through the minds of the politicians that voted for prohibition.  It wasn't like alcohol was some new arrival to the US when it was passed.

discrimination against the Irish. :|

PhuturePriest

discrimination against the Irish. :|

Our Irish people have suffered, Lil Red. It's time to rise up and fight for our rights! Free booze for all!

MOOSEY!!!!!!

Hey Iggy!!!!

I does be missin u <3

need to video chat u me nihil L_D SMM and L_D's spousy sometime =/. Miss teh good ole days drinkin boxed wine out of my fishbowl glass while chattin it up

Awww.

I would love to video chat but I can't anymore because of my internet. You guys can though. :)

Lawl! Boxed wine. Those were good freaken times!

Our Irish people have suffered, Lil Red. It's time to rise up and fight for our rights! Free booze for all!

YOU are underage, kiddo. <_<

YOU are underage, kiddo. <_<

Some states would let him have a little if his parents are there and are the ones that give it to him.

That's right! :cheers:  :beer:  :cheers:  :drunks:

Some states would let him have a little if his parents are there and are the ones that give it to him.

He's not in those countries though. :|