An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi I'm New :)

AwedbyHisGrace

AwedbyHisGrace

Hi there :)

I just joined Phatmass today and thought I'd just say hello for my first post.

I'm 18, currently in university (:

I was baptized Catholic,  grew up in a non-religious, nominally -Catholic -at -best home, but was always curious about my faith.

So I did a lot of searching as a kid (which included lurking phatmass :P) and God eventually showed me that Catholicism was true. I never stopped believing that in my head. But because of my tumultuous teenage years and lack of support from my family and a lot of other things I never started living out my faith until much more recently. 

Now I'm a happily practicing Catholic :yahoo: ! I hope that I'll be able to learn more by joining these forums and grow in my faith.

I'm really excited to be a part of Phatmass and I can't wait to meet all of you!

I hope I posted this in the right place. It's my first post. :unsure:

Hi there! Well I think it was a perfect place!!!! I just joined a few days ago and was posting things at the wrong place for a while!!! Lol Welcome!!!

Welcome to the place of awesomeness!

:)

Warning: you will become addicted to phatmass

Edited by Lil'Monster

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Hey PM has made a huge difference in my life too.  Welcome to Phatmass.  I like to think of it as dUSt's School for Penitent Catholics (I am a huge X-Men fan).  Will you be going to the March for life in Washington D.C.?  That's how I met PMers last year?  The thread is here.  http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/124500-march-for-life-in-dc-2013-the-official-thread/   God bless. 

AwedbyHisGrace

Aww thanks for all your warm welcomes! :)

Perfectly done and in the right place!    :welcome:

Yay!!!!

Hi there! Well I think it was a perfect place!!!! I just joined a few days ago and was posting things at the wrong place for a while!!! Lol Welcome!!!

Thanks! New members unite! =D

Welcome to the place of awesomeness!

:)

Warning: you will become addicted to phatmass

Phatmass seems awesome enough that I'll take that risk :P

Hey PM has made a huge difference in my life too.  Welcome to Phatmass.  I like to think of it as dUSt's School for Penitent Catholics (I am a huge X-Men fan).  Will you be going to the March for life in Washington D.C.?  That's how I met PMers last year?  The thread is here.  http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/124500-march-for-life-in-dc-2013-the-official-thread/   God bless. 

I don't think I'd be able to go (I have class) but a meetup like that sounds awesome (:

Anyone going to the March for Life in Canada in May? :)  I'm pretty sure I'm going to that one!

¡bienvenido a Phatmass! Mi nombre es Selah :)

Gracias Selah!

(And that's pretty much all the Spanish I know :P-- I'd love to learn though!)

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Welcome!! I'm 18 too!! You'll learn a lot being here, it's very helpful!

Oh and one helpful tip, it's a good idea to read sarcasm on here. It happens quite often.