An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fox News: Not A Surrogate Of The Republican Party

Conservatives get one network and liberals get their panties in a twist over it.  Liberals own the rest of the TV networks.

theculturewarrior

I stopped reading and watching the news in English because it is all so dishonest.  I still check out BBC News sometimes.  Folks, you have been lied to.  It is not an issue of conservative vs. liberal.  It is a question of self-censorship and who sets the agenda.

Edited by theculturewarrior

I stopped reading and watching the news in English because it is all so dishonest.  I still check out BBC News sometimes.  Folks, you have been lied to.  It is not an issue of conservative vs. liberal.  It is a question of self-censorship and who sets the agenda.

No, it's the State vs. You.

No, it's the State vs. You.

Hey! This dichotomy ignores coercive market forces and the complex power struggle that occured between public and private power structures! W00t! Edited by Hasan

Al Jazeera English seems to do alright.