An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fox News: Not A Surrogate Of The Republican Party

Hey! This dichotomy ignores coercive market forces and the complex power struggle that occured between public and private power structures! W00t!

Context is everything.

And I'm not the one ignoring the law of scarcity.

Edited by Winchester

And she is still lamenting that five dollars as the worst she ever spent.

I already told her that that has never happened to me before and that I was really tired because it had been a really long day plus I was kind of sick and stuff.

theculturewarrior

Al Jazeera English seems to do alright.

I haven't watched Al Jazeera.  In English, American news sources seem to be the most dishonest and news sources within their sphere of influence.  I usually watch France 24 or some news outlets from Mexico.  I also like Ansa for really good science news.

Edited by theculturewarrior

I already told her that that has never happened to me before and that I was really tired because it had been a really long day plus I was kind of sick and stuff.

Nonetheless, you've been reported to the BBB.

I haven't watched Al Jazeera. In English, American news sources seem to be the most dishonest and news sources within their sphere of influence. I usually watch France 24 or some news outlets from Mexico. I also like Ansa for really good science news.

You could just follow my newsfeed on facebook. Much like the benovelent state I can be trusted to tell you what information you need to know. Edited by Hasan

You could just follow my newsfeed on facebook. Much like the benovelent state I can be trusted to tell you what information you need to know.

Like all the info you wanna know about baloney.

Almost none of his posts are about sandwich meats, and the ones that are, are not very comprehensive.

Wow do I really have to go into detail about what I mean?  My reference was not of meat, use your brain.

Wow do I really have to go into detail about what I mean?  My reference was not of meat, use your brain.

Of course it wasn't of meat. It was of internets, which are made of electricity. There's practically no protein of any sort in the typical internets post, and not even trace amounts of meat can be found on the internets. Even in pictures of meat, whether jpeg, or png.

But your post was clearly about meat. I think you pretty much incessantly talk about meat, however obliquely.

Edited by Winchester