An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Officially The Sweetest Man In The World

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

My Christmas gift for Emily has been sent, and if Amazon doesn't suck it will arrive on her doorstep before Christmas.

IcePrincessKRS
No you're not. :|

This.

My Christmas gift for Emily has been sent, and if Amazon doesn't suck it will arrive on her doorstep before Christmas.

Sweet maybe, but not the sweetest. :P

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

PhuturePriest
What did you get her?

Hail, Holy Queen: The Mother of God in the Word of God by Scott Hahn. I decided on this because early on when we first started talking she said she liked theology, particularly scripture when people show how the Old Testament mirrors the New. This book shows a lot of that, and I think she will love it.

Spem in alium
Hail, Holy Queen: The Mother of God in the Word of God by Scott Hahn. I decided on this because early on when we first started talking she said she liked theology, particularly scripture when people show how the Old Testament mirrors the New. This book shows a lot of that, and I think she will love it.

Sounds excellent :) May have to get a copy myself.

PhuturePriest

Sounds excellent :) May have to get a copy myself.

My sister told me it's really good. Plus, it's by Scott Hahn, so it is good by default.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Plus, it's by Scott Hahn, so it is good by default.
Cult of personality much? I've seen this before... *cough* Michael Voris *cough*

:P

In other news, did you include a card and/or are planning to send one?

PhuturePriest
Cult of personality much? I've seen this before... *cough* Michael Voris *cough*

:P

In other news, did you include a card and/or are planning to send one?

Not a card. But on the gift it says "Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy." and then it says my full name at the bottom (I had to do the full name because her brother's name is Miles and I didn't want to get her confused). Why would I send a card?

I wish there were a 'total excrement' board. And that it would deliver a corrective shock to a pmer when his thread got moved there. And that this thread got moved there. Repeatedly.