An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Officially The Sweetest Man In The World

PhuturePriest

Eventually that would lose it's shock value. Tasing is the easiest way to deliver a corrective shock. 

Maybe a proofreader will come with your promotion.

Not A Mallard

Get her The Dark Knight Rises on 3D Blu-ray*.  Experience Batman's spit splattering at you as he shouts, "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?????"

**This product does not actually exist.

Maybe a proofreader will come with your promotion.

Texting.jpg

I had a couple better ones with borderline-inappropriate language, but I decided to err on the side of safety like a pussy

theculturewarrior

Okay, FP.  I make French press coffee every morning, with fresh ginger, Mexican cinnamon and cream.  I sweeten it and put it over ice, and then I leave a cup of it on the nightstand next to my wife.  Top that.  Kindness shown to a woman is never lame or total excrement, except when it's taken for granted; only a very jaded man would think it so.  (And a semi-colon for the grammar nazis).

Edited by theculturewarrior

theculturewarrior
Eventually that would lose it's shock value. Tasing is the easiest way to deliver a corrective shock. 

You're next. :)

You have a stigmatizing photograph of a mentally ill man as your profile picture.  And in your profile just one sentence: "Crackheads finish last."  Explain that. 

PhuturePriest
Okay, FP.  I make French press coffee every morning, with fresh ginger, Mexican cinnamon and cream.  I sweeten it and put it over ice, and then I leave a cup of it on the nightstand next to my wife.  Top that.  Kindness shown to a woman is never lame or total excrement, except when it's taken for granted; only a very jaded man would think it so.  (And a semi-colon for the grammar nazis).

I thought you said you were single?

theculturewarrior

I don't if that's sarcasm or what, but no, the last time I said that I was single, I was actually single, 7 very long, long years ago.  I have defied the odds in so many ways.

PhuturePriest
I don't if that's sarcasm or what, but no, the last time I said that I was single, I was actually single, 7 very long, long years ago.

It was serious. Anyway, that's interesting. I would do something similar, but we live two and a half hours away and we aren't even dating yet, so...