An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nunsense Update

By His Grace Alone

Mary's Margaret

Thank-you BHGA for these wonderful pictures.  They all look so happy to be re-united. I'm sure Sister Teresa of the Cross will have a very blessed and joy-filled life ('though the Way isn't always easy).  And thank-you for the promise of future posts as well. 

Edited by Mary's Margaret

Deo Gratias!

God willing, this will be manu of us someday.

(soon I hope!)

p.s. Today (Feast of the Epiphany) a young woman from our church was clothed as Sr. Regina of the Holy Infant of Prague with the nuns of the Carmel of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph in Valpariaso, NE. 

Please pray for her  :-)

VeniJesuAmorMi

May God reward you for sharing the pictures! I was thinking of her that day, and I can't imagine her happiness of being back at Carmel. :)

Somehow I just got redirected to nunsense's May 2012 post about Our Lady of the Rock, and I am now thoroughly confused. What happened there? I tried to go to her blog to see how she discerned out of OLR, but it says I have to be invited, and I guess I'm too late for that!

Edited by curiousing

OnlySunshine
Somehow I just got redirected to nunsense's May 2012 post about Our Lady of the Rock, and I am now thoroughly confused. What happened there? I tried to go to her blog to see how she discerned out of OLR, but it says I have to be invited, and I guess I'm too late for that!

She discontinued her blog about a month or two before her departure as she felt it was no longer necessary to write about her discernment.  ;)

Marie Villalovos Smith

May God bless and keep you Nunsense. I have been looking in from the outside for a loooonnnnggg time and finally decided to post. 

I am married with children and love my Jesus completely 

Pax

By His Grace Alone

I cannot imagine how you could have been redirected to her old blog, but you are right, it is too late to view it as it has been shut down.  It is a thing of the past and now closed and finished.  However, I can help you a little by way of explanation of how she discerned out of OLR which cuts straight to the heart of it.  Nunsense was, is and always has been a Carmelite to the very core of her being.  You can no more make a Benedictine out of a Carmelite than you can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.  As I believe most of you already know, Nunsense will not be blogging anymore, here or anywhere else.  Her new life has begun.  God Be Praised!!

May God bless and keep you Nunsense. I have been looking in from the outside for a loooonnnnggg time and finally decided to post. 

I am married with children and love my Jesus completely 

Pax

Welcome!

:)

Welcome, Marie!   You might consider a 'welcome' thread in open mic (or here on Vocation Station) so we can get to know you a bit and welcome you more fully!

Blessings!