PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 The due date is September 16th (Or somewhere around there. It's in September for sure)!!!!! I informed Michael that if it was a boy I would teach him how to sing The Phantom of the Opera, and if it was a girl that's even better because then I finally have someone to sing Christine's part.
DiscerningCatholic Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 That was quick! Didn't they just get married? ;) Congrats and prayers for all of them!
Nihil Obstat Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 I informed Michael that if it was a boy I would teach him how to sing The Phantom of the Opera, and if it was a girl that's even better because then I finally have someone to sing Christine's part. It will be some time before her voice is mature to the point that it is not unhealthy for her to sing that. :| By then you will be the slightly crazy old uncle whose house smells like cat pee. And you might look like this guy:
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 That was quick! Didn't they just get married? ;) Congrats and prayers for all of them! I did the math, and they got pregnant one month after being married.
Anastasia13 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 how is babby formed? The couple gets married, then they pray, then they ask the stork to bring them a baby. Then it magically forms inside the stork's office. Nine months later, the stork comes and visits the couple to let them know their baby has arrived, and does the full drop off at the hospital docking station.
Tantum Ergo Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Cool! It's so awesome to see that others from the BC "marriage class of 2012" are having babies too! :P So now there's at least three babies that are gonna be only a couple months apart. :D
DiscerningCatholic Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 I did the math, and they got pregnant one month after being married. Still quick!! Do they want to have a big family?
the171 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 If that dang baby is born on MY birthday I will be mad. SEPTEMBER 16th BETTER BE THE DUE DATE! NO EARLIER AND NO LATER! But anyways, congrats to her!
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 $5 to you FP, if you get them to name the kiddo after me
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 Still quick!! Do they want to have a big family? That's super quick. I know some couples that took a year to get pregnant. Yeah. Michael wants at least eight kids.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Yay! How awesome! Congratulations!!
4588686 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 I assumed this thread would more focus on m life and struggles.
Vincent Vega Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 The couple gets married, then they pray, then they ask the stork to bring them a baby. Then it magically forms inside the stork's office. Nine months later, the stork comes and visits the couple to let them know their baby has arrived, and does the full drop off at the hospital docking station. how girl get pragnent
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 how girl get pragnent If the stork brings the baby, why does the girl get so... You know, I'm deciding not to finish that sentence. For some reason I feel as if I will get killed for completing it. :smile3: If that dang baby is born on MY birthday I will be mad. SEPTEMBER 16th BETTER BE THE DUE DATE! NO EARLIER AND NO LATER! But anyways, congrats to her! Your birthday is on the fourteenth. Why no more than the sixteenth?
Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FuturePriest387" data-cid="2532183" data-time="1358042670"><p> The due date is September 16th (Or somewhere around there. It's in September for sure)!!!!!<br /> <br /> I informed Michael that if it was a boy I would teach him how to sing The Phantom of the Opera, and if it was a girl that's even better because then I finally have someone to sing Christine's part.</p></blockquote> Wow, I'm so excited for you, your sister, Michael, and all your friends and family! Perhaps if the baby is early they will be lucky enough to come on my birthday ;) (September 3). For some reason I really think it is going to be a girl, I don't know why. If it is, she will sing Fantine beautifully in Les Mis, and Christine in Phantom. Man, I wish my sister would have a baby! I wanna be an aunt! I think I would be a nice, typical aunt, being "Aunt Mary," it just sounds like an aunt. I might have to jazz it up and say "Aunt M-C," because I'm Valle M-C (abbreviation for Mary-Catherine). Anyway, enough about me :) God bless and I'm praying for "her" safety.
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FuturePriest387" data-cid="2532183" data-time="1358042670"><p> The due date is September 16th (Or somewhere around there. It's in September for sure)!!!!!<br /> <br /> I informed Michael that if it was a boy I would teach him how to sing The Phantom of the Opera, and if it was a girl that's even better because then I finally have someone to sing Christine's part.</p></blockquote> Wow, I'm so excited for you, your sister, Michael, and all your friends and family! Perhaps if the baby is early they will be lucky enough to come on my birthday ;) (September 3). For some reason I really think it is going to be a girl, I don't know why. If it is, she will sing Fantine beautifully in Les Mis, and Christine in Phantom. Man, I wish my sister would have a baby! I wanna be an aunt! I think I would be a nice, typical aunt, being "Aunt Mary," it just sounds like an aunt. I might have to jazz it up and say "Aunt M-C," because I'm Valle M-C (abbreviation for Mary-Catherine). Anyway, enough about me :) God bless and I'm praying for "her" safety. I don't know why, but I have been thinking the same thing. One thing we know with certainty is that, at this moment, biologically speaking the baby IS a girl. We won't know if the testosterone will ambush the estrogen with all its manly glory until a little while longer. ;) I have not seen Les Miserables yet, but I really hope to. I am certain the hypothetical "she" will sing Christine's part beautifully, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now