Anastasia13 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 If the stork brings the baby, why does the girl get so... You know, I'm deciding not to finish that sentence. For some reason I feel as if I will get killed for completing it. :smile3: A good woman's heart is so loving that when she is getting ready to love the baby, her heart gets huge! Then, when the baby comes, she gives the kid part of her heart. It's warm and brings the young one comfort as he or she grows up in this world. It is not quite as comfortable as the stork's office, but when someone gives you part of their heart, life just isn't as bad any more. That's also why when a man knows how lucky he is to have a woman like that, he goes from wanting to protect and care for his woman to doing that for his family.
EmilyAnn Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 (edited) I don't know why, but I have been thinking the same thing. One thing we know with certainty is that, at this moment, biologically speaking the baby IS a girl. We won't know if the testosterone will ambush the estrogen with all its manly glory until a little while longer. ;) Nope. Genetically, the sex has been decided already. It just can't be detected yet. Anywho, congrats to your sister and her husband! Edited January 13, 2013 by EmilyAnn
Anastasia13 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 how girl get pragnent You need to get married. You cannot get pregnant unless you are married. If you deceive the stork into thinking you are married, he will not be pleased with you, and life will be hard.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Nope. Genetically, the sex has been decided already. It just can't be detected yet. This is correct. FP, I hope for your sake that you have not been studying biology yet. :|
Anastasia13 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 This is correct. FP, I hope for your sake that you have not been studying biology yet. :| Maybe he is hoping for a tomboy niece.
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 (edited) This is correct. FP, I hope for your sake that you have not been studying biology yet. :| Well, early on the testosterone has not yet been released to kill all the girly estrogen, and when it is released this is when the gender can be detected. I used the wrong term. Technically, the baby will grow as a girl until the testosterone is released. This is why men have pecks: Their body develops like a female and then the testosterone gets released, stopping any thoughts the body may have had of growing breasts. Edited January 13, 2013 by FuturePriest387
EmilyAnn Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Well, early on the testosterone has not yet been released to kill all the girly estrogen, and when it is released this is when the gender can be detected. I used the wrong term. Technically, the baby will grow as a girl until the testosterone is released. This is why men have pecks: Their body develops like a female and then the testosterone gets released, stopping any thoughts the body may have had of growing breasts. Gender is decided at conception. Simple as that.
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Well, early on the testosterone has not yet been released to kill all the girly estrogen, and when it is released this is when the gender can be detected. I used the wrong term. Technically, the baby will grow as a girl until the testosterone is released. This is why men have pecks: Their body develops like a female and then the testosterone gets released, stopping any thoughts the body may have had of growing breasts. i am hoping your girly estrogen gets killed soon...
Erin Kathleen Holmes Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Haha Uncle Miles, congrats to your sister!
carmenchristi Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Wow! They didn't waste any time! Congrats to them and to the uncle-to-be! Now we can start calling you uncle, right?
Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 I don't know why, but I have been thinking the same thing. One thing we know with certainty is that, at this moment, biologically speaking the baby IS a girl. We won't know if the testosterone will ambush the estrogen with all its manly glory until a little while longer. ;) I have not seen Les Miserables yet, but I really hope to. I am certain the hypothetical "she" will sing Christine's part beautifully, though. Weird, huh, perhaps it's a Catholic thing. You should see Les Miserables! It is so good, I think you'd love it.
PhuturePriest Posted January 13, 2013 Author Posted January 13, 2013 Gender is decided at conception. Simple as that. Yes. I know that. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. But if it is a boy, it will not start forming as a boy before it starts forming as a girl at first. Then the testosterone gets released. Wow! They didn't waste any time! Congrats to them and to the uncle-to-be! Now we can start calling you uncle, right? You can indeed!
BG45 Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats Uncle FP!!! how is babby formed? I love that YouTube video of a Yahoo Answers question. I used it once last semester in class as a "This is why things like Yahoo Answers are not acceptable in papers" example.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats Uncle FP!!! I love that YouTube video of a Yahoo Answers question. I used it once last semester in class as a "This is why things like Yahoo Answers are not acceptable in papers" example. I only use Yahoo Answers when I accidentally a whole Coke bottle and need to know if it is dangerous.
PhuturePriest Posted January 14, 2013 Author Posted January 14, 2013 Cool! It's so awesome to see that others from the BC "marriage class of 2012" are having babies too! :P So now there's at least three babies that are gonna be only a couple months apart. :D That's awesome! By the way, don't congratulate her on Facebook or anything until she announces it. It's technically a secret, but since no one her here except me and you.
BigJon16 Posted January 14, 2013 Posted January 14, 2013 Just think, if it is a boy, you can teach him how to serve Mass!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now