An Old School Catholic Message Board

Servants Of The Afflicted Of St. Dymphna?

Renee the Nunnabe

If you want to work with the mentally ill, pick an order that works with the homeless. The Madonna House here works with multitudes of mentall ill.

• 3 weeks later...
lanpingpug

Apparently now, from what I read on the facebook page of my friend (who is in contact with this 'sister'), they aren't trying to start a community but now are making a retreat house for the sisters to come to, presumably when they get tired doing all that imaginary work in Slovakia!

Perhaps she thinks that she can string it out a bit more if she has an excuse for the sisters not coming over straight away. Anyway, I have been praying for her. She must need help in some way. 

• 1 year later...

Funny how this subject came up.Saw some one else at Catholic Answers forum asking the same thing. I looked up the address of the Missionary Sisters of the Holy Ghost who run the Catholic Institute and teach,,but they are in Veradale,WA. Then I looked up Mount St.Michael's and the sisters there,,but they are on St.Michael's Road in Spokane. So whoever this person is she doesn't seem to be affliated with either group.