An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whose Avatar Do You Like The Best?

Lil Red

[quote name='Varg' post='1928486' date='Jul 22 2009, 03:27 PM']A cookie for anyone who knows what my avatar is :)[/quote]

Is it Varg Vikernes? :idontknow: That's just what I thought your screen name came from, and he's a musician so I was putting two and two together, but I have no idea.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1928497' date='Jul 22 2009, 04:35 PM']Is it Varg Vikernes? :idontknow: That's just what I thought your screen name came from, and he's a musician so I was putting two and two together, but I have no idea.[/quote]Ah, good try but it isn't him

hmm, i cant place him. im surprised Zunshynn knew where your name is from as well!

lead singer from gorgoroth?

[quote name='Varg' post='1928486' date='Jul 22 2009, 03:27 PM']A cookie for anyone who knows what my avatar is :)[/quote]

I don't think we're going to get it. I think you should just tell us.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1929229' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:14 AM']I don't think we're going to get it. I think you should just tell us.[/quote]Bruce Dickinson

Kudos to whoever knows where I got my screen name from, BTW

thats dickinson? from iron maiden? weird i was fixating on black metal just from his little arm cuff thing.

hehe, so far only me and zunshynn knew where your screen name is from.

[quote name='Varg' post='1929320' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:53 AM']Bruce Dickinson

Kudos to whoever knows where I got my screen name from, BTW[/quote]

Varg Vikernes?

tinytherese

Christie's, StCollete's, Brother Adam's, mcts (I even have a book with that on the cover.)

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1930447' date='Jul 24 2009, 12:13 AM']FutureNunJMJ's avatar makes me smile with the giggling nun. :)[/quote]
Me too.

Actually, InHisLove, we had a holy card of the picture you have on your avatar over the sinks where we did the dishes at the monastery. Every time I saw it I always thought it looked like they were playing football. :lol_pound: It always made me smile. Still does.

InHisLove726

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1930449' date='Jul 24 2009, 02:16 AM']Me too.

Actually, InHisLove, we had a holy card of the picture you have on your avatar over the sinks where we did the dishes at the monastery. Every time I saw it I always thought it looked like they were playing football. :lol_pound: It always made me smile. Still does.[/quote]

LOL, I never noticed how similar it looks to a football game! :lol_roll: Now everytime I look at my avatar, I'm going to be thinking of that! :P