An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whose Avatar Do You Like The Best?

Lil Red

princessgianna

[quote name='master_alterserver' post='283573' date='Jul 28 2004, 10:47 PM']I have been told before it looked like Golem, but i think it looks like Brother Adam[/quote]
i ll like your avatar. I think it looks cool.

icelandic_iceskater

I <3 MCTS's old Dwight avatar.

and that toast avatar. that one pwnt.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1926935' date='Jul 21 2009, 07:15 PM']I like Tiny Therese's .[/quote]
Ditto!

[quote name='heavenseeker' post='1927632' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:12 PM']i like Tiny Therese's, icelandic_iceskater's, and Zunshynn's[/quote]

aww, thanks heavenseeker... I have to tell you though, your avatar scares me. :mellow: :lol:

heavenseeker

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1927739' date='Jul 22 2009, 12:47 AM']aww, thanks heavenseeker... I have to tell you though, your avatar scares me. :mellow: :lol:[/quote]
im sorry that my elbow scares you

inunionwithrome

I guess I am too unoriginal for my avatar. Don't have the techincal skills needed, eh? I just like mine (which I know does not count) because it reminds me of Rome and the planes and all that stuff.

heavenseeker

[quote name='inunionwithrome' post='1928251' date='Jul 22 2009, 01:45 PM']I guess I am too unoriginal for my avatar. Don't have the techincal skills needed, eh? I just like mine (which I know does not count) because it reminds me of Rome and the planes and all that stuff.[/quote]
it is a little simple but nice at the same time

Can there be a way to save the favorite avatars before people change them? A lot of good avatars ahve went the way of the dinosaur in the past.

So sad...

Oh, and hi Bob!

[quote name='Didacus' post='1928402' date='Jul 22 2009, 12:36 PM']Can there be a way to save the favorite avatars before people change them? A lot of good avatars ahve went the way of the dinosaur in the past.

So sad...

Oh, and hi Bob![/quote]
...Right click, save as?