Iacobus Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I am heading out to FL next week and probly won't be able to post until the 28th at the earliest. I am going to miss my Dave Offical B Day thread . I will have to dig it up when I get back, hehe. I will be back and posting 100% on this old IP address on June 4th. Till than God Bless, DLTB3 and watch for elves!
homeschoolmom Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I don't understand half of what you just posted, but have a happy birthday (when the time comes), have fun in FL (don't get sunburned)... and know that you will be missed...
Guest Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 (edited) have a good time pham catch some rays for me Edited May 25, 2004 by Guest
Colleen Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I'll miss you. That means no arguing for . . . a long time. *sniff* Have a happy birthday! And have fun in Florida! I've never been there. DLTB^3 i mean, DLTAB -- don't let the alligators bite.
traichuoi Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 no just kidding... have fun! be safe! wait 1 hour after eating before going swimming!
Iacobus Posted May 25, 2004 Author Posted May 25, 2004 LOL. Elves are this thing. My friend Rachel and I made it up. We were playing elf bowling and had to head to bed so we said Don't let the bed bugs bite and watch for elves. Hehe.
Colleen Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 elf bowling? Interesting concept. Never heard of it though. How does it work?
Phazzan Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Goodbye Iacobus. In regards to your question, yes, I will be missed. Peace
Phazzan Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='lil bull 04' date='May 25 2004, 11:07 AM'] Good bye! have fun! and yes you will be missed! [/quote] Thanks man!
ilovechrist Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='May 25 2004, 12:52 AM'] DLTB^3 i mean, DLTAB -- don't let the alligators bite. [/quote] CHOMP we'll miss ya, hurry back, don't have TOO much fun down there..
Phazzan Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 25 2004, 11:14 AM'] we'll miss ya, hurry back, don't have TOO much fun down there.. [/quote] I'll try. Miss you too bro.
homeschoolmom Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Phazzan... you're too funny... Please try to only be just funny enough.
Winchester Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I won't miss you, because I use a shotgun. That's probably not what you meant.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 See ya, Iacobus! DLTGB (Don't Let The Gators Bite!)
Iacobus Posted May 25, 2004 Author Posted May 25, 2004 LOL I am worred about that shotgun, hehe. Well I head out in just a few minutes and I have like 50 hours of books on tape to hold to sanity with in the car. I will you, Phazzan, kinda. Mr. Darcy will be my aggront pal for this trip, hehe. Till Thrusday or Friday when I sneak on again, ta ta!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now