VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:29 PM'] He's gonna be sad that you won't say that you miss him. [/quote] nah, lol, he won't care, u and colleen already said u missed him anyway
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 09:32 PM'] He'll pretend to be sad, but he won't really be. I know him better than that. He may have some thoughts about it that you don't expect, though... :ph34r: [/quote] nah, he'll just be like "Let's put her on trial because VeraMaria is a Meanie" let's see if he learned some new words besides meanie now that hes 18
voiciblanche Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 (edited) --- Edited June 3, 2004 by voiciblanche
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
voiciblanche Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 (edited) --- Edited June 3, 2004 by voiciblanche
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]I'm confused. I know what you know about him, but doesn't that mean he would be sad? I know he's gonna have something to think about it, but wouldn't he pretend not to be sad and actually be sad, rather than the other way around?[/quote] No, Iacobus is light-hearted, he won't care, but he'll pretend to.
voiciblanche Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 (edited) --- Edited June 3, 2004 by voiciblanche
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Eh. He's so convinced that -hmhm- thinks one thing about him that he'll barely notice. You can't change his mind, he's convince that -hmhm- adores him.[/quote] No comment. Would a mod please delete the last six or so posts?
Iacobus Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Aloe is by far the mean and most rude, cruel, impolite, nasty, selfish, brat I have ever meet or could think of meeting! She is also the dumbest person I have ever heard of bar one. Elizabeth Bennet. LOL! Colleen and Micah I saw a report today about the Church and senotars. I will see if I can find it online for ya. Time to argue has returned!
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 3 2004, 03:57 PM'] Aloe is by far the mean and most rude, cruel, impolite, nasty, selfish, brat I have ever meet or could think of meeting! She is also the dumbest person I have ever heard of bar one. Elizabeth Bennet. LOL! Colleen and Micah I saw a report today about the Church and senotars. I will see if I can find it online for ya. Time to argue has returned! [/quote] All I can say is: Glad to see you're back .
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Aloe is by far the mean and most rude, cruel, impolite, nasty, selfish, brat I have ever meet or could think of meeting! She is also the dumbest person I have ever heard of bar one. Elizabeth Bennet. LOL![/quote] Dr. Freud would have something to say about this...
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2004, 05:19 PM'] Dr. Freud would have something to say about this... [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 I thought Colleen would like that. Now I just have to wait for the transparency of this whole thread to hit everyone.
Iacobus Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 Dr. Freud LOL! I never told you about the time my mum treid to get me up for school and I yelled "FOR THE SAKE OF FREUD LET ME SLEEP!"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Dr. Freud LOL! I never told you about the time my mum treid to get me up for school and I yelled "FOR THE SAKE OF FREUD LET ME SLEEP!"[/quote]
Colleen Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 3 2004, 05:21 PM'] Dr. Freud LOL! I never told you about the time my mum treid to get me up for school and I yelled "FOR THE SAKE OF FREUD LET ME SLEEP!" [/quote] :roll:
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 3 2004, 05:57 PM'] Aloe is by far the mean and most rude, cruel, impolite, nasty, selfish, brat I have ever meet or could think of meeting! She is also the dumbest person I have ever heard of bar one. Elizabeth Bennet. LOL! [/quote] Gee, muchas gracias very kind of you senor [quote]Time to argue has returned![/quote]\ Anyone gonna argue that ?
Iacobus Posted June 4, 2004 Author Posted June 4, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 3 2004, 07:46 PM'] muchas gracias [/quote] I know what that means! I learned some Spanish at Disney Land. LOL! They made the PA accouments in English than in Spanish and I figured out what the all eluise por favor means. LOL!
VeraMaria Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 lol, yeah it's impossible to be a tourist in South or Central FL and not hear the mixture of spanish/swahili
Iacobus Posted June 4, 2004 Author Posted June 4, 2004 I herad... English German Spanglish Swahili Spanish And some thing from a Brit that we could not deipther or name the langugae. LOL!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now