Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Calling To Order: The Butthurt Babby Brigade


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been promoted to Commander in Chief of the Butthurt Babby Brigade.

 

I am hereby activating and mobilizing the Brigade in order to combat the legions of butthurt. Please report in immediately to receive your assignments.

 

Konachan.com-23992-2x2shinobuden-ninin_g

Posted

If you're butthurt, apply this to your feelings,

 

Buttaid.jpg

Posted

PAPIST!

 

The Butthurt Babby Brigade finds itself somewhat short of commissioned officers. Will you accept the position of General, Third Class, of the Butthurt Babby Brigade?

 

WILL YOU DO YOUR DUTY, AND DEFEND YOUR COUNTRYMEN?

Posted

If it is the will of the people, I accept. What is my prime directive?

Posted

If it is the will of the people, I accept. What is my prime directive?

You are to form a special division of the Brigade made up of like minded members, which will seek out and oppose the forces of Butthurt. You will call your division the Babby Busters.



We are doing God's work, men.

 

rainbow_dash_salute_by_atomicgreymon-d3b

 

Posted

Indeed

Posted

Are you volunteering? 

Posted

Butthurt+to+the+MAX+_d70888d7301d0841eae



I can't even look at this right now because I'm in class, and it's making me laugh.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

Hasan is infiltrating - apply the ointment

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:huh:

Posted

Let's say, hypothetically, I were to oppose the forces of Butthurt.  What would happen?

Posted

Oh, I am so in. :)

 

4f93d_ORIG-butthurt.jpg

Posted

Let's say, hypothetically, I were to oppose the forces of Butthurt.  What would happen?

 

080.jpg

Posted

Pretty much what they said.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Can I volunteer?

Posted

Can I volunteer?

I will assign to you the Butthurt Babby Brigade 2nd Company. Now drop and give me 200, private!

Posted

Extra Extra:  Butthurt Brigade Called Up

PhuturePriest
Posted

I will assign to you the Butthurt Babby Brigade 2nd Company. Now drop and give me 200, private!

 

Yes, sir!

 

Saluting_Marine.JPG#Marine%20Salute

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...